Pigeon training ?

Powerman659

Pigeon training ?

Post by Powerman659 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello my name is Jesse and I'm picking up my first pointer at the end of this month. He will be around 7 weeks old when I get him and I'm wanting to start training. I'v read a lot on the Internet and have bought a few DVDs but they don't really give me the info on how to start or what to do. I'm wanting to quail and pigeon hunt. But everything I'm reading doesn't really tell me where to start. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction? Thank you :mrgreen:

808allday

Re: Pigeon training ?

Post by 808allday » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:56 pm

George Hickox Great beginnings is a good place to start. I suggest subscribing to bowwowflix and renting the dvd's you may want instead of buying each one, it will save you a lot of $$$$$$$$

Powerman659

Post by Powerman659 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:36 pm

808allday wrote:George Hickox Great beginnings is a good place to start. I suggest subscribing to bowwowflix and renting the dvd's you may want instead of buying each one, it will save you a lot of $$$$$$$$
If I subscribe to bowwowflix, is there a limit to how many movies I am able to watch? or is it just a monthly fee and I'm able to watch however many?

808allday

Post by 808allday » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:49 pm

There's different levels of subscriber. You can pay to have up to like 3 disks out at a time if you want. I just did one at a time and took notes as I watched them. It's a monthly subscription and you can keep the disks as long as you like.