Training

RichK

Training

Post by RichK » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Just a short video of our latest training session. Five month old pup on point with my other female backing her.

The younger pup is getting ready for her first trial this weekend and the older pup is getting ready to enter broke stakes in the next month.

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=55F6503E
Last edited by RichK on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: Training

Post by Sharon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:37 pm

The link wouldn't work for me , but sounds like you got a fun Fall ahead of you. Good luck. :)

( Figured it out. I'm not on Facebook.)
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

RichK

Post by RichK » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:47 pm

The link should work now! But yes, we have a busy fall ahead of us between trialing and heading to SD to chase birds.

The backing dog is coming along well and had a first and third derby placements last weekend at a field trial and is almost ready to move onto gun dog stakes.

Ms. Cage

Post by Ms. Cage » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:11 am

Still can not bring up the video. Earned a leg on Tug 's MH this weekend . Diesel's litter mate.

RichK

Post by RichK » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:08 am

Ms. Cage wrote:Still can not bring up the video. Earned a leg on Tug 's MH this weekend . Diesel's litter mate.

Nice, I'm heading to SD for opening week of pheasant then think I'm going to get Diesel signed up for her MH test Halloween weekend. I know she can pass SH right now but I'm hoping to finish her trained retrieve in the next couple weeks and get her to run through MH. This dog still impresses me every day, we're focusing on her FC which I'm confident she'll attain.