tail of two brittanys

littleking

tail of two brittanys

Post by littleking » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:21 pm

couple crazy's runnin round the house tonight!

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Great looking dogs!! That puppy is very sweet!!

Mav......
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

Knine's Ghost Rider

Paisley

Ch Ruffwood's Dixie Girl FD

AT2

Post by AT2 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:38 pm

Nice pics glad you are enjoying your dogs.

natetnc

Post by natetnc » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:27 pm

very nice looking dogs, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get them?

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 pm

Littleking..Just want to blame you for this :wink:

I finally got your little gals sister yesterday...Here is a pic i took of her last night. Trying to figure out a name for her...
and even though she looks sweet here..it is only because she is sleeping.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

AT2

Post by AT2 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:35 pm

aw man i think my work fire wall is blocking your pic

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:39 pm

Do a right click on the red X ...it should give you and option to download it..
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

AT2

Post by AT2 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:45 pm

i will just have to wait til i get home :lol:

littleking

Post by littleking » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:13 am

natetnc wrote:very nice looking dogs, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get them?
the pup is from beeline brittanys, the older female is a backyard bitch from here in ohio. no papers, dont know the bloodlines but a great bird dog.

k9, i almost renamed bella to osama... shes WILD

is your pup a whiner like mine? shes such a sissy right now lol

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:10 am

Arlette -
Sasha - cuz she's sasha sweet girl!!! :wink: :wink:

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:32 am

Hmmm Deliverance comes to mind. :lol:

Full of spunk...Long story short my Buddy had reserved her and things happened so I got her...Wish he had said something a couple days earlier and that I had paid attention to where you live. Cause we were in Ohio about 2 hours away from you...Oh well SHe got to fly to san antonio and a friend of mine picked her up and then I got her.

She was worth the wait...I think HAHA
tenacious ....and she has gone through the hold a few tmes about biting..first day we went from full force to half hearted...today she starts to mouth and then quickly turns to find something else to bite. and she is an analizer

Will be fun to see what they have in common as they grow up

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:42 am

As for a whiner...Yeah she is a demander pup wants to be with you but then when i take her out she is off and exploring.
Not quite a sissy as much as an actress ..trying to do that wind you around the little paw.

I ahve her staked out next to Bobs pointer pup..she sure pitched a fit at first but now is telling the pointer what she thinks
She istelling a Tall story for such a short tail.
But she is fine till she thinks I am close then it is the pity little me cry...

littleking

Post by littleking » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:53 am

sounds exactly like mine, if i kennel her and leave shes fine... if im in the house and shes kenneled shes such a HUGE BABY :)

well thanks for not paying attention, we could have gotten together