Deadline to enter is 7/15/2009

Purina Endurance Trial
2009 Endurance Classic
September 10-12, 2009
Green Gulch Ranch - Vinton, California
300 Canyon Way, Sparks, NV 89434
775-224-2205
ENTRY FORM
The trial grounds are located on the Green Gulch Ranch in the Sierra Valley. The valley is at an elevation of 5000 ft and is located 40 miles due North of Truckee, CA (North Lake Tahoe) and about 50 miles Northeast of Reno, Nevada. The average high temperature is 84 and the average low is 40.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: NSTRA Endurance trial

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 am

Is any one going?
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

hustonmc

Post by hustonmc » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Rumor on the streets is that there is not alot of interest this year and could quite possibly be cancelled. That would be a shame to lose a championship trial here on the West coast. I have a trial scheduled for the 12-13th and I was worried that I wouldn't get my trial filled, now it looks like it'll be the opposite. If you have ever thought of attending, this is the year to go. Help out yout fellow members on the West, enter this trial.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 pm

I know every one on the west complains there are no trials reason why they don't fill

..well here is one time to step up to the plate and enter ..we did we also put in any dogs that had points

I was really was hoping people would make it 128 dogs trial..pretty sad entries so far

come on west coasters and even mid west people Support the trials maybe get someone to run your dog for you if you can't fully afford to go yourself

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 am

I know all our Ca friends were excited about it being west coast. Shame if it does not happen.
brenda

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 am

Yes we here in AZ are trying to help support the endurance Matt is supposed to have been trying to reschedule our permit for our local trial so we don't conflict with endurance.. Need to suppor it if we ever have hope to getting another chance at a national

Adam Dahlstrom

Post by Adam Dahlstrom » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 am

I hope it happens for you. How many dogs you got entered?

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 am

we put in 6 dogs between bob and i whether they all make it in is another story

Adam Dahlstrom

Post by Adam Dahlstrom » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Sorry I was wondering if you had a number on the total for the whole trial. If you were getting close to 128 or not.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Not even close

kylenicholas02

Post by kylenicholas02 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 am

This is sadbut we briefly spoke about it at the last club meeting at Conservation Birddog Club. The interest was very low, also consider our club took 3 of 5 in the Florida trial. Especially with the economy, I doubt this one will happen. I wish it the best, and hope I'm wrong
KN

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:55 am

I believe it may make the 64 dogs mark just called there is 55 dogs entered

kylenicholas02

Post by kylenicholas02 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Glad to hear that... grab the four wheeler and start roading.... ;)
KN