SE WI - Interested in Field Trialing - AF?

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

SE WI - Interested in Field Trialing - AF?

Post by PntrRookie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 am

To all http://www.12oclockftc.com/ members, interested individuals, etc. If you would like to get to know more about American Field trialing here in SE Wisconsin, this would be a fun night to stop out...Please review the club member's invitation below.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a safe and happy holiday! Just wanted to see if there would be any interest in getting together, part social - part business, to get a good start to the spring trial season? Would love to do a simple meal/drink evening, talk over trial dates and see where help is needed, bird raising etc... Being a new member and wanting to get more involved/active, I thought his would be a great start and a nice way to get everyone together again!

We plan on doing this mid/late Feb. Shoot me a message if you are interested and I can give you the specifics. We will meet in SE WI.

larue

Re: SE WI - Interested in Field Trialing - AF?

Post by larue » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm

I am not much for meetings anymore,but I would enjoy running with some longtails or having a beverage or two.Give me a date and I will see if it works for me.

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Re: SE WI - Interested in Field Trialing - AF?

Post by PntrRookie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 am

larue wrote:...I would enjoy running with some longtails or having a beverage or two.
We would love to have ya stop out. Watch the site for trial dates...we usually do both (not either OR) :) Thanks.