QUESTION ?

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
ward myers

QUESTION ?

Post by ward myers » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:50 pm

has anyone heard of a IPOC dog trial & ifso what is it ?

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:15 pm

Ward, see below. I just googled it.

Best,

---------------------------

ipoclakeland.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Polk Obedience Club of Lakeland, Fl., Inc.

3611 Century Blvd, Lakeland, Fl 33811

863-644-1227

IPOC was formed in 1963 to assist Polk County dog owners in training their dogs in house manners and to train for and hold American Kennel Club obedience competitions. As different dog sports were developed, IPOC's training program has grown to include agility, flyball and even conformation classes. We have classes every weeknight at our new Training Center off Drane Field Rd. near the Lakeland Airport. This facility allows us to hold AKC obedience trials, United Kennel Club obedience and agility trials, NAFA Flyball tournaments, and seminars -- indoors in climate-controlled comfort. Most class sessions are from 7pm until 8pm and 8pm until 9pm -- visitors are welcome to come on by (but don't bring dogs, and please introduce yourselves to an instructor). For more information or to register for a class session, call and leave us a message with your name, class of interest, and an evening phone number.

IPOC is a not-for-profit corporation. All class sessions are conducted by club members, many with years of teaching and training experience. All are unpaid volunteers, who work full time at other jobs... there is usually no one at the Center during the day to take calls or receive visitors.

QCBirddogs

Post by QCBirddogs » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:24 pm

Google..................CANT BEAT IT!

ward myers

okay

Post by ward myers » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:44 pm

i was wondering because theres a ipoc trial sign with arrow
a half a mile from my house it got me wondering thanks greg for the answer