12133 County Road 100 Abilene, Tx. 79601
barrkennels@gmail.com
Co. Chairman: Jamisen Hancock
9400 Plantation Dr. Canyon, Tx. 79015
jamisen.hancock@gmail.com
Make checks payable to:
Wesley Barr
Cost: $40.00

there are still some openings left...Specially on Monday...
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Re: West Texas Memorial day trial

Post by ultracarry » Mon May 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I thought you would be up in parks Az this weekend for the double double....

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm

I have been committed to this texas trial running and judging for months only found out about the Parks trial a few weeks ago..But one of my bullet progeny will be there Paul likes but has owner wrapped around little paw and she quite frequently gives him the paw
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Mon May 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Lol the dew claw is a familiar thing with my girl. Her trainer tried a new method with her this week so well see how it goes (teenager)
Figured if she was giving him the finger and she does it in 6 braces it cost me 300.00 so its worth a shot. Seen her today and it was amazing... she wouldn't even move a muscle when released for a retrieve until you push the back of her head (not tap) lol.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon May 23, 2011 6:34 pm

see what happens when the excitement level is up. nothing like a dog flipping the paw giving tail when you have an audience :roll: specially when you drive a long way for the doses of humiliation

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Brad27 will be up there and can prob let you know how the dog does. What's the name of it?
If the dog does good its because of the owner. If she does bad its always the trainers fault lol

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon May 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Bella is one of the girls I think they said they may try the other girl CeCe.

Then my friend Linda has her dog in I hope he gets his last 2 any place pts needed to become a DC.

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 am

Bet it is dang hot in W Tx now!
brenda

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue May 24, 2011 6:49 am

but there is grass
looks like it is going to be warm...But our dogs are used to it...

One thing it sure will show what dogs are made of

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Tue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm

I just checked over the bracing sheets and I think Bella is in the amt gun dog brace with my girl. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll see if I can bribe brad27 to call me ASAP after its over.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue May 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Bella's reg name is clares molly coated bullet

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Tue May 24, 2011 11:16 pm

She is in the 8th brace OGD and 4th brace with my dog in AGD. She has 4 braces that weekend. I'll let you know. I have nothing better to do mine left today...

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Cool I hope tom.has some good luck with.her. paul really liked her probably a bit much for tom seems bella has him.wrapped around her little paw. Lol

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Tue May 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Lol I know the feeling...

northern cajun

Post by northern cajun » Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

snips wrote:Bet it is dang hot in W Tx now!

Brenda "dang" dont cover that hot right now!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
GOD BLESS

DOGS COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT EM!!
NORTHERN CAJUN

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Would have been cooler at home

WINDY WINDY WINDY also

triple digits.. :|

plenty of water in the fields most dogs did just fine, A couple dogs that were severely out of shape had to run water barrel to water barrel
Wes Barr got a few Placements with J.R then Bob got 1st with Catfish and Zoro then as I was judging in one field Bob handled my Bailey to a first in the other field

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Tue May 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Congrats on the placement! Sounds like it was a hot one. I got a call saying it was 23 degrees the morning my trainer made it up north...

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 pm

ultracarry wrote:Congrats on the placement! Sounds like it was a hot one. I got a call saying it was 23 degrees the morning my trainer made it up north...

Yeah is was so hot I saw the Devil go back to H-ll claiming it was cooler :roll:

I was so glad to be at a hotel this time to be able to get showers

ncpointers

Post by ncpointers » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:35 pm

I hope that was enough for JR to win the top performance. Seems like a tight race. I have seen the Blazer dog run and was not impressed at all. Time for a new winner is my hope. Thanks for the update.