N.ILLINOIS NSTRA open house

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
IL.ROOSTER

N.ILLINOIS NSTRA open house

Post by IL.ROOSTER » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Sunday,July 24th. The nothern Illinois chapter of NSTRA will be having an open house for anyone interrested in joining NSTRA.It will be held at Rooster Heaven Hunt Club in Forrest,IL.website-www.roosterheaven.com which is also where they hold their trails.At 8:00 am we'll meet at the clubhouse where NSTRA's format,rules,etc. will be discussed.Afterwards we'll head to the trial grounds where a demo of how a trial is run.Particapants will then have birds planted for their dog(yes,your dogs are welome to come)and a cetrified judge will walk with you and you dog and explain how your dog would be judged.When done with field work we will head back to the clubhouse for lunch.The chapter will have an amateur division starting this fall which is a great way for people new to NSTRA to get their feet wet in these trials.The cost for the day,including birds and lunch is free.If interrested please call Frank Susi at 1-815-5881377 to reserve a spot.

Firemedic

Re: N.ILLINOIS NSTRA open house

Post by Firemedic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Good luck to everyone. Are you the one I spoke with up at Nick Miller's place while we had the storm delay?

jlowery

Post by jlowery » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 pm

wish there was one of these in Oklahoma area???? I wanna get into NASTRA this year or next, gotta great prospect coming up.

IL.ROOSTER

Post by IL.ROOSTER » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Firemedic wrote:Good luck to everyone. Are you the one I spoke with up at Nick Miller's place while we had the storm delay?
No, so far,I haven't gone out of state do run in any other trials.Hopefully next spring we'll hit Mich. and Wisc.'s trials.

Ron R

Post by Ron R » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 am

IL.ROOSTER wrote:The cost for the day,including birds and lunch is free.
WOW, that is awesome. What is your name IL.ROOSTER, I'm Ron Rawlings. Do we know each other?
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2786

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

gittrdonebritts

Post by gittrdonebritts » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm like 90% sure I'll be there !

IL.ROOSTER

Post by IL.ROOSTER » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 am

Don't forget next Sunday is our open house, if you are interrested in NSTRA and want to get an idea of how these trials work,definately try to make this event.