Illinois Brittany Club...?

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
jimbo&rooster

Illinois Brittany Club...?

Post by jimbo&rooster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 am

Hey guys I am looking for some info on the Illinois Brittany Club. They are holding an FT the last weekend in Feb. and I am interested in running my pup, but other than an email early on I can't seem to get ahold of anyone to get a set of premiums.... I do have a generic set of premiums I may send in yet, but if someone out there can point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated.
I have tried to make contact through the contact info on the AKC website. I understand folks are busy, so I'm gona try to email, the person I had contact with but I'm still looking for some info.
Jim
A limit on the strap is nice, but the kill has nothing to do with tradition.

jetjockey

Re: Illinois Brittany Club...?

Post by jetjockey » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:14 am

Doesn't look like they are posted yet. You probably already know this, but here is a link to where it will most likely get posted. Here's a schedule as well.

Jet

http://clubs.akc.org/brit/Calendar/2012Spring.htm

http://clubs.akc.org/brit/ClubPremiums/

jimbo&rooster

Post by jimbo&rooster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 pm

thanks for the links. I noticed on the AKC listing they didn't show any judges yet, and when I had gotten an email response from the contact person, she said It might be a while, but if they close the entries on the 16th that doesnt leave much time. So im kinda chomping at the bit to run my pup in our first FT and let us both cut our teeth.

thanks

Jim

Brittguy

Post by Brittguy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Secretary for the Illinois Brittany Club is Mary Jo, she has had computer problems if you are trying email. Her number is 618-985-2336. If you are interested in the Southern Illinois Brittany Club that would be Judy Graves 673-788-2208. Usually both clubs run at same grounds on consecutive weekends with a championship during week days.

jimbo&rooster

Post by jimbo&rooster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Mary Jo is who I have been trying to Email. The southern Illinois britt club I believe is the one Ive been looking at that has alot of britt only trials.... wont do me much good with my GSP. thanks for the number. Ill give Mary Jo a call.

JIm

Britguy1

Post by Britguy1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Can't you get the premiums on the ABC website?

ABC.org
A bad day in the field is just a bad day.
A great day in the field is heaven