NGSPA region 11

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
ultracarry
GDF Junkie

NGSPA region 11

Post by ultracarry » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:03 am

Trial will be held at the red rock trial grounds in NV. Start date is 5/8/2012.

Who all is going?

dezasterous gundogs

Re: NGSPA region 11

Post by dezasterous gundogs » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Last edited by dezasterous gundogs on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dezasterous gundogs

Post by dezasterous gundogs » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Last edited by dezasterous gundogs on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Troy08er

Post by Troy08er » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Any news today?
dezasterous gundogs wrote:Got an update from marshing all all age dog went birdless. WoW
Kresha's Gator of Troy
TK'S OILDALE RUNNER
Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

dezasterous gundogs

Post by dezasterous gundogs » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Last edited by dezasterous gundogs on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DGFavor
GDF Junkie

Post by DGFavor » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 am

Got an update from marshing all all age dog went birdless. WoW
No news I think the ran puppy and derby today. I only have broke dogs so no news today
You fellars realize you are talking about a different trial than the Reg 11 NGSPA right?? :wink:

I'm running in the Reg. 11 Am. All Age right now on the same Reno grounds where they are going to be holding the Reg. 11 NGSPA in a couple weeks, May 8th?, and haven't seen any of fellow GSPs at all so pretty sure you must be talkin' of a trial elsewheres!! I believe you guys are talking about the Idaho GSP club AKC trial going on now then followed by the Reg. 9 NGSPA starting Monday at MP9 near Marsing, ID...I think there is another thread here chatting about that trial. viewtopic.php?f=90&t=34749

Seems to be plenty of quail and chuks here at the Reno grounds for the NGSPA trial when it does go down! Record freakin' temps ain't helping us any this week though - 88 degrees today! Dogs dropping out like flies and anticipate that may be Bugs fate when he's up tomorrow but we'll carry a ton of water and hope for the best. I've been getting some decent pics - maybe I'll post up a thread with 'em when I get time. Be fun to take part in the NGSPA Reg. 11 as well but heading east that week instead to the Reg. 14 Am SD to continue my multistate springtime get my arse whooped tour!! :lol:

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 am

Doug
Are the valley quail little paired up land mines?

dezasterous gundogs

Post by dezasterous gundogs » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Troy08er

Post by Troy08er » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh was following Tyler's lead, guess that explains it :D .
DGFavor wrote:
Got an update from marshing all all age dog went birdless. WoW
No news I think the ran puppy and derby today. I only have broke dogs so no news today
You fellars realize you are talking about a different trial than the Reg 11 NGSPA right?? :wink:

I'm running in the Reg. 11 Am. All Age right now on the same Reno grounds where they are going to be holding the Reg. 11 NGSPA in a couple weeks, May 8th?, and haven't seen any of fellow GSPs at all so pretty sure you must be talkin' of a trial elsewheres!! I believe you guys are talking about the Idaho GSP club AKC trial going on now then followed by the Reg. 9 NGSPA starting Monday at MP9 near Marsing, ID...I think there is another thread here chatting about that trial. viewtopic.php?f=90&t=34749

Seems to be plenty of quail and chuks here at the Reno grounds for the NGSPA trial when it does go down! Record freakin' temps ain't helping us any this week though - 88 degrees today! Dogs dropping out like flies and anticipate that may be Bugs fate when he's up tomorrow but we'll carry a ton of water and hope for the best. I've been getting some decent pics - maybe I'll post up a thread with 'em when I get time. Be fun to take part in the NGSPA Reg. 11 as well but heading east that week instead to the Reg. 14 Am SD to continue my multistate springtime get my arse whooped tour!! :lol:
Kresha's Gator of Troy
TK'S OILDALE RUNNER
Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Not my lead.... That's matts.