Reg.11 Amateur All Age Ch.

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
DGFavor
GDF Junkie

Reg.11 Amateur All Age Ch.

Post by DGFavor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Good times at the Red Rock grounds near Reno, NV. Unseasonably hot weather took a toll on the dogs for sure but made for some good, trying conditions to come up with deserving champions. Was super proud of the effort my Bugs put in in the heat of the day on the all uphill out course - probably the best start to finish AA run I've ever seen him do but came up birdless - was a heartbreaker. Oh well, gotta keep firing if you wanna get in the money at these things. (in fact I hauled arse thru the night to the Reg. 9 NGSPA AA trial two days later and he had the worst effort I've ever seen him have - think it took alot out of him in Reno. Typical hero to zero deal but still proud of him! :lol: :lol:)

Thanks to the Bay Area Bird Dog Club, was a blast. 35 entries, judges Sheldon Twer & Mike Geenan

Ch. - Saddle Up Nonbelievers, PM, Sean Kelly
RU Ch - Tekoa Mtn. Jettsun, SM, Erick Mauck

As usual, I took too many photos and like to share so have a look if yer bored: http://www.vimeo.com/41126612

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Re: Reg.11 Amateur All Age Ch.

Post by ultracarry » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Very nice sir!

northern cajun

Post by northern cajun » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

The Blessed Hellride good stuff there Doc, and like usual great photos.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
GOD BLESS

DOGS COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT EM!!
NORTHERN CAJUN

Troy08er

Post by Troy08er » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 pm

+1 :D
northern cajun wrote:The Blessed Hellride good stuff there Doc, and like usual great photos.
Kresha's Gator of Troy
TK'S OILDALE RUNNER
Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

DGFavor
GDF Junkie

Post by DGFavor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:44 pm

northern cajun wrote:The Blessed Hellride good stuff there Doc, and like usual great photos.
:lol: :lol: I was saving that song to go with my next trip/video/pics from jet boating and hunting HellsCanyon but my wife thought it seemed appropriate for the moderately miserable conditions we had riding at times in Reno...and having figured out how to make my life as liveable as possible, I didn't argue with her!! :lol: :lol:

Elkhunter

Post by Elkhunter » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Nice pics as usual Doug!