Attention Kansas City area rescue bird dog owners

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
nhachman

Attention Kansas City area rescue bird dog owners

Post by nhachman » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Some events open to paperless dogs are being held in September near Smithville lake, in conjunction with NSTRA and BHU events. If you have a rescue dog and have been asking for trial venues, here is your opportunity to show that you will support them if put on.
Your Kansas City Bird Dog Club will be hosting multiple Field Trials on September 15th and 16th at Smithville Lake in Smithville, MO. We have 4 fields for these events and are expecting full fields. We will be hosting the following events that weekend followed by the annual Quail Forever Banquet at the Smithville American Legion on Saturday night.

NSTRA Open Double/Double Saturday September 15th and Sunday September 16th (Open only to registered dogs) Fields A1 & B1

NSTRA Rules "Rescue Dog" Trial Saturday, September 15th (Open only to rescue dogs) Field A2

BHU (Bird Hunters United) Pointing Field Trial Saturday, September 15th (Open to Registered and Rescue Dogs) Field B2

BHU (Bird Hunter United) Flushing Breed Field Trial Sunday, September 16th (Open to Registered and Rescue Dogs) Field B2

Please visit our website for more details. We ask that you get your registration and payment in early for the field trials. If you are interested in attending the QF Banquet which is only 4 miles from the grounds, we will be sending the banquet registration tickets soon. If you chose not to attend the QF Banquet, the Kansas City Pet Project is hosting a country music concert at the Beaumont Club in Westport on Saturday evening. More information is contained on our website.

We are seeking good hunting rescue dogs and sponsors for the Rescue Dog Trial. Please spread the word to anyone that you know who has adopted a bird dog rescue dog.

This weekend proves to be a great weekend for bird dog enthusiast. We look forward to seeing you there!
Last edited by nhachman on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

nightmaregundog

Re: Attention Kansas City area rescue bird dog owners

Post by nightmaregundog » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Whats the Web site. I have been interested in joining a qf chapter I live in independence

nhachman

Post by nhachman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:16 pm

The Northwest chapter doesn't have a web site that I know of, but Elsa (roostersmom) could probably get you in contact with someone to join up. There is also a Mo-Kan chapter in the area.

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Post by RoostersMom » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:01 pm

I've pm'd the information on how to join the NW MO QF chapter! I'm also planning to attend the September BHU event! It should be fun. We've got one shelter dog that can compete as well as the more seasoned members of our crew.

donnie_19

Post by donnie_19 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 am