What Trial Events does everyone like to take part in?

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:43 pm

Hopefully I can tell you soon!

raven

Post by raven » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:39 am

I AM A MEMBER OF THE NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND BRITTANY CLUB AND I AM GOING TO HELP OUT WITH A FEILD TRIAL IN MAY SO I CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT. IT'S OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND YOU CAN WALK THE BRACES

tyleetess

Post by tyleetess » Wed May 19, 2004 3:17 pm

NAGDA, in my opinion is one of the good ones. Everybody is friendly and it is good competion. Can't wait for thier trials to start up again[/img]
if at first you don't succeed, reload

GrouseHunter22

Post by GrouseHunter22 » Sun May 23, 2004 12:31 pm

I like the way the NSTRA does their events.

GrouseHunter22

Post by GrouseHunter22 » Sun May 23, 2004 12:32 pm

What is the NAGDA?

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Sun May 23, 2004 4:04 pm

North American Gun Dog Association...it's founded in CO, by Mike Hatfield. Website addresss is www.nagdog.com . I don't have any trials in my area, but it looks pretty interesting! :D

tyleetess

Post by tyleetess » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:00 pm

Nagda has expanded a little bit, hopefully it will get to your area and you will have an oppurtinity to run in one of these trials. I can't say enough about it. Truely a blast as well as good competion
if at first you don't succeed, reload

Rusti's Mom

Post by Rusti's Mom » Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:03 pm

We have run Rusti in AKC Hunt Tests, NAVHDA, and AKC Puppy Walking Trials.

Staci is currently on the AKC Field Trial Circuit and is being run by a pro. We have seen her first Puppy Trial and hopefully this fall we will get to see some of the Open Gun Dog Trials that she will run in. She is way too big a runner for us to see much, however, my husband likes to ride in the gallery. I usually get to see her at the start and at the finish.

Pat

ckfowler

Post by ckfowler » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:13 pm

United Field Trialer's Association (UFTA) nobody at the top making money, all volunteer board, rules changes are voted on once a year and any member can vote, scored not judged so reduced personal opinion, all membership and sanctioning fees go towards the purse at the Nationals, local trials for Ch points, DOY points, and plaques so cheaper and less pressured, single dog in the field (except doubles teams) so race against clock and conditions not another dog, consistency (two runs totaled) required in Open Division
Colin