Dual Hunt Test 9/29-9/30 Harrisville, PA

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
Knightfarms

Dual Hunt Test 9/29-9/30 Harrisville, PA

Post by Knightfarms » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 am

GSP Club of Ohio is teaming up with Oakridge Pointer Dog Club again this fall to host a dual hunt test.

Possibility of 4 passes in one weekend.

Check out the premium and flier on our web site, and get your entries in ASAP as space is limited.

http://gspcofohio.org/2012hunt-test-premiums/
-Cheryl
I'm new to the game, please don't shoot me :)

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -Unknown

Knightfarms

Re: Dual Hunt Test 9/29-9/30 Harrisville, PA

Post by Knightfarms » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:24 am

Just wanted to bump this up and let everyone know that we are just about FULL on the MASTER/SENIOR courses both days.

LOTS of room in the JUNIOR HUNTER field.

I've gotten some great donations for the Saturday evening raffle: gift certificates from gun dog supply and lion country, tuff chaps, Sportdog 1225 collar system, and lots more.

Please get your entries in ASAP. Closing date is 9/25, but we will likely fill up before then.
-Cheryl

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -Unknown

Knightfarms

Re: Dual Hunt Test 9/29-9/30 Harrisville, PA

Post by Knightfarms » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:18 pm

BOTH CLUBS: Senior and Master Classes are waiting list only, with NO GUARANTEES at this point

Junior hunter spots still available, but please get your entries in soon if you want to compete.
-Cheryl