UFTA Ohio trials

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
ckfowler

UFTA Ohio trials

Post by ckfowler » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:11 am

Due to the house we rent being sold and an unanticipated eviction note, we will need to be moved into our new home by Feb 1st and the trial I had scheduled for Jan 29 & 30th will need to be rescheduled for Feb 12 & 13th.

The trial I had unwisely scheduled for March fell on Easter weekend which conflicts with too many family's obligations so it will be moved to April 2 & 3rd.

I plan to run both Pointing and Flushing Open trials both days, running all Pointing A field dogs while Flushing runs all thier B field dogs and then switching. I will run Amateur Pointing in a third field both days if there is enough interest.

Please pass along to any who might be interested in attending. Running orders will be drawn 10 pm the Wed before each trial as usual.

http://www.ufta-online.com

Thanks
Colin

GrouseHunter22

Post by GrouseHunter22 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:55 pm

Is the UFTA running any trials in Kentucky this year?

pear

Ky trials

Post by pear » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:18 am

GrouseHunter22, they sure are see the schedule by going to their website, here is the link........ http://www.ufta-online.com/ . You will find several opportunities in KY .........."pear"
"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new "puppy". Then I realized that the Lord, in his wisdom, didn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked him to forgive me".

Arti
Nikki
Diamond
Bailey

ckfowler

Post by ckfowler » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:05 pm

Jan 15/16, Feb 5/6, and March 19/20 trials as well as the Open and Doubles Nationals Feb 16-19 in Stanford. Top 20 Open dogs run on the 19th and it is something to see!

Jan 15 and Mar 12 in Elizabethtown or Jan 29/30 and March 5/6 in Petersburg IN which might not be too far depending on where in KY you are located. Amatuer Nationals are Jan 21/22 in Mitchell, IN and there are trials Jan 89 and Mar 5/6 in Memphis if you are further South.

Nice picture Pear :lol:
Colin