R. Smith seminar in Arizona

NAVHDA, AKC, NSTRA
kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

R. Smith seminar in Arizona

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:58 am

Arizona Outdoorsman www.azod.com and Desert Pheasant Recreation http://pheasantrec.com are proud to announce a Rick Smith Silent Command System Seminar scheduled for February 25 through the 27th, 2005 at Desert Pheasant Recreation. (Map http://pheasantrec.com/map.htm )

Hailing from one of the most well known and respected gundog training families in America, Rick Smith will teach both dog and owner the foundation of the Silent Command System of training which has been developed over three generations and perfected by 30 years of hard work.

The seminar is limited to 30 students and their dogs and the cost is $300 and a $50 deposit is required.

NOTES: Deposit becomes non-refundable upon 20 confirmed deposits. If the minimum number of required attendees, (20) is not met, the $50.00 deposit will be refunded.

Balance of $250.00 due by the sign in on February 25, 2005..

Send checks made payable to Rick Smith Seminar to:

Guy Shelander / Seminar Coordinator

7605 E. Larkspur Drive

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

E-mail 875a@gte.net

For more information contact the Seminar Committee:

Arlette Hennessey Desert Pheasant Recreation

E-mail. kninebirddog@earthlink.net

Andy Kohly, Gundog Section Leader, Arizona Outdoorsman (www.azod.com)

E-Mail: gundogs@azod.com
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:46 am

We still have some openings left for this seminar

We are located in between Phoenix and tucson
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.