Tri-Tronics vs. Sport Dog E collars

GSPVIZ

Tri-Tronics vs. Sport Dog E collars

Post by GSPVIZ » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 am

Are Tri-Tronics that much better than Sport Dog collars? There seems to be a substantial price difference.

gar-dog

Re: Tri-Tronics vs. Sport Dog E collars

Post by gar-dog » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 am

http://www.gundogforum.com/forum/viewto ... 13&start=0

This says alot in my opinion. Roughly half of the respondents use TT over the other brands listed. As a newbie myself, when in doubt I just go with the flow of the more experienced on certain things.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:34 pm

i for a whilereccomended sportdog
...but I ran in to quite a few issues with the collars got to the point where i could not in good faith sell a client a SD collar and when i went to guide or had problems with a collar what was my Go to collar.... my old tri tronics it out lasted a DT a spotdog and a Dogtra collar what i spent on the 3 collars was more then i spent on the one TT collar

tri tronics stepped up to the plate with the G3 collar matching the sport dog price...and this is with american made assembled in america with american made components

Tri Tronics
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

nj gsp

Post by nj gsp » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:44 pm

I just upgraded from a TT G3 Sport Basic to a Upland G2 EXP.

I research everything to death, and when it came down to spending my money, I went with TT.

Twice.

My dog LOVES her e-collar, and goes nuts everytime I put it on her. She knows it's time to go have fun...

BoJack

Post by BoJack » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Tri-Tronics-American Quality,Dependability, and Service.Sport Dog warehouses Thousands of parts,because of the regularity of having to replace them.
Dog On Point!!

nj gsp

Post by nj gsp » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 am

nj gsp wrote:I just upgraded from a TT G3 Sport Basic to a Upland G2 EXP.

I research everything to death, and when it came down to spending my money, I went with TT.

Twice.

My dog LOVES her e-collar, and goes nuts everytime I put it on her. She knows it's time to go have fun...
And I just bought another one this fall - a TT Pro 100 G3.