TT G3 Sport vs Dogtra 200 NCP receiver weight

JFS

TT G3 Sport vs Dogtra 200 NCP receiver weight

Post by JFS » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Well, I've been reading old discussions and it seems there are been plenty of opinions on the pros and cons of each brand. I'm getting a collar for my Brit, who at 7 months is about 30 pounds so I don't think he is going to be a big one. From what I can tell the Dogtra receiver looks a bit smaller and lighter the then TT version. It's hard to compare because the Dogtra info gives the weight of the receiver, while the TT info I found gives the weight of the collar. If he's going to wear it frequently I like the idea of a smaller receiver but want everyone's advice as to whether that's a legitimate concern and if the TT collar unit is in fact heavier. Thanks much if you can help me on this one.

gotblika

Re: TT G3 Sport vs Dogtra 200 NCP receiver weight

Post by gotblika » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:40 pm

Are you going to carry a towel with you to dry him off when he gets wet? I don't think a few ounces will matter.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: TT G3 Sport vs Dogtra 200 NCP receiver weight

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 pm

the TT recievers are small in size ...i have not had any problems with smaller dogs or larger dogs
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.