yildz shotguns

Gun Runner's Momma

yildz shotguns

Post by Gun Runner's Momma » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Does anyone have a yildz shotgun? If so do they like it and how do they compare with the big guys (browning, remington)?

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Re: yildz shotguns

Post by Greg Jennings » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:06 am

POINTERMAN9

Post by POINTERMAN9 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 am

HELLO,
I LIVE IN SOUTHWEST MISSOURI AND BELONG TO A LOCAL FIELD FRIAL GROUP. WHEN ACADEMY CAME TO TOWN WITH THIS YILDEZ GUN, THEY SOLD SEVERAL TO OUR CLUB MEMBERS. THEY HAVE HAD ZERO LUCK WITH THEM. FROM EJECTOR PROBLEMS, TO DOUBLE SHOOTING, THEY HAVE BEEN A MESS. PROBALLY COULD BUY ONE WORTH THE MONEY AROUND HERE. :cry:

tommyboy72
GDF Junkie

Post by tommyboy72 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Sorry to hear about your problems pointerman but maybe this will cheer you up.

These were taken back in January with a Yildiz O/U in 12 gauge and as soon as I can afford it I am going to buy a 20 gauge model.

MillerClemsonHD

Post by MillerClemsonHD » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:07 am

Haven't had any problems with mine and I am really happy with it. If you are looking to buy a gun to shoot at the gun club every weekend this probably isn't the gun for you. If you want a gun to shoot every weekend at the range you are obviously going to have to spend some more money. If you are buying a gun to shoot clay birds with a few times a year and hunt with it, then this gun might be he right one for you.

Gezer

Post by Gezer » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 pm

I have a 20 O/U...love it...its light and shoots well. For the price I dont think you can find a better value...