video series

PAHunter

video series

Post by PAHunter » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:53 pm

Was wandering if anyone has had a chance to view the Training Pointing Dogs series 1-4 by George Hickox? I found it on the Lion Country Supply Site they say its new. I know that alot of you on this site like the Perfection Kennel: Perfect Finish series I just wanted to see Hickox's series measures up?

Thanks,
Josh

PAHunter

Post by PAHunter » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:18 am

Alright- I broke down and bought the Perfection Kennel: Perfect Start series. I ordered it last night from Gun Dog Store. If any of you get to see the other video series please let me know what you think. But if in the mean time if I break down again I'll let you know what I think! :idea:

Thanks,
Josh
Last edited by PAHunter on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:03 am

You get the video yet? Sorry for waiting a couple of days to send it... I'm adjusting to my new job... =)

Grant

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:03 am

I suggest that you go ahead an buy the Perfect Start video also. You'll be a little lost going into Perfect Finish if you don't have a handle on Perfect Start.

Best,

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:43 pm

For every puppy buyer that came and went the last couple of weeks I made them a recommendation sheet with this Forum and Upland and recommended Janets and the Perfect Start video (because we don`t have one) :P Hopefully we can get a few new puppy owners off on the right foot.
brenda