Difference in TT pro100 g2 and pro200 g2

jascolt

Difference in TT pro100 g2 and pro200 g2

Post by jascolt » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:25 am

Can anyone tell me the user's difference between the tt pro 100 g2 exp and the pro 200 exp collars? on the website I cant find any difference in the descriptions.
Also would one of these be a good collar and which would be the best if priced the same?
Thanks
Jason

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Difference in TT pro100 g2 and pro200 g2

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:34 am

The pro 100 has 18 levels of continuous stimulation which is the 2 buttons together how that is controlled...and a button that has 6 levels of momentary

the pro 200 the two buttons together control the 18 levels of monetary and the top button is 6 levels of continuous

I use the pro 100
as if i need to only tap the buttons or need continuous I control that with the buttons ...I don't want to reach or look for other buttons or flip a toggle to get what i need at time of infraction I let my fingers control what i need when i need
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

jascolt

Post by jascolt » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:19 am

Thanks k9, how about adding the classic 70 in the mix. which is going to be the better choice of the pro 100 g2 exp and the classic 70exp. i am not a trainer just preparing to enforce what trainer teaches and may add another dog in the future.

BigShooter
GDF Junkie

Post by BigShooter » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 am

kninebirddog wrote:The pro 100 has 18 levels of continuous stimulation which is the 2 buttons together how that is controlled...and a button that has 6 levels of momentary

the pro 200 the two buttons together control the 18 levels of monetary and the top button is 6 levels of continuous
Freudian slip ...

Yup,

I guess when you're a pro like knine you can use your TT to control the 18 levels of MONETARY stimulation. I'll take mine at the highest setting, please! :P :lol:
Mark

Willows Back In The Saddle
Tall Pines Hits The Spot
Tall Pines Queen Eleanor
Bo Dixie's Rocky
TALL PINES MOONBEAM

If it ain't broke - fix it

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:48 am

ROTFLMAO...Bigshooter I was going to correct that but...it is a way to funny oops :lol: Image :oops:

as for me I would rather have the pro 100 which I have...if you handle your hands right the very same buttons can be 18 levels of momentary by press and release OR 18 levels of constant by press and hold for what is needed at the time

the classic 70 is a good hunters collar

if your training different dogs I love the Pro 100 do to the different levels which I can make life easier for me and for the dog by getting response not reaction when working over lays to commands
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

BigShooter
GDF Junkie

Post by BigShooter » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Knine,

You better send the idea in to TT for their new "Presidents" model! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for being off topic - couldn't resist!
Mark

Willows Back In The Saddle
Tall Pines Hits The Spot
Tall Pines Queen Eleanor
Bo Dixie's Rocky
TALL PINES MOONBEAM

If it ain't broke - fix it

Neil
GDF Junkie

Post by Neil » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:51 am

For my use the 90 is the best value for the features I use most. I wouldn't know how to use 18 levels of anything, 6 is all I can grasp.

But then I just found out today that I had a "tone" feature. Well I knew it had one, I just didn't remember that the button was on the back side of the G-2, since it is always in a holster. I think on the G-3 they moved it to the front.

Neil