DT Remote Bird Launchers

billy

DT Remote Bird Launchers

Post by billy » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:44 pm

Does anyone have comments regarding the DT Remote Bird Launchers.
http://www.lcsupply.com/store/flashcart.cfm?section=358

I have used the innotek launchers since this summer with remote autobacker. Is thier a better launcher on the market? I plan to purchase my own set this December.

Please advise if this topic has been previously posted.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:27 pm

the new Dt launchers are great they are quiet and do not jump around...easy to load.
though the transmitter is capable of also controlling a collar I find that feature not that great as by the time you swith the button and put the dial on what level will work with the dog it is to late...
but do not let that take away from the launcher as that is great and you can have up to 16 launchers if you wanted ....i know that is alot more then most anyone uses but the option is there
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

lking

thumbs up

Post by lking » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:11 pm

I also own a DT launcher and have used it for the past 2 years with excellent results. In my opinion it is reasonably priced (in terms of remote launchers) and as stated, it is quiet, efficient, and reliable. I'd buy another for sure.

billy

DT Remote Launchers

Post by billy » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:09 pm

Reliable? Have you contacted DT for customer support or progamming? Does Collar Clinic have the parts available to repair or are you required to go through DT for repairs & replacement parts?

I believe this is the best launcher!

lking

reliable?

Post by lking » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:28 am

Reliable, in my book, means that I don't need to contact the service department or look for replacement parts because it works when I need it to. The word reliable is being used to describe the launcher, not the company or service departments. I'm simply saying mine has worked every time needed for 2 years now without a malfunction. I'd say that's pretty reliable.

billy

Post by billy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:15 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience with the product. I have placed my order! Tks Again