Snow Canyon Outfitters: Quality Leather Products

Mntngoat

Snow Canyon Outfitters: Quality Leather Products

Post by Mntngoat » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:19 pm

I just received a lead and collar from Kent at Snow Canyon Outfitters.
Some of teh best service and attention to detail I have ever seen. Thge leather is high quality bridle leather and teh workmanship is unbelievable, not to mention he gave me a refund of $4.00, a leather key fob, and a sample of teh leather preservative.

If your looking for high quality leather collars or leads.

www.snowcanyonoutfitters.com

Fantastic service and real quick too.
Michael

Coach529

Post by Coach529 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:13 pm

Nice stuff, thanks for the link!!

Mo

Post by Mo » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:40 pm

I buy my spike collars from Kent.. The quality is excellent and so is the service..

Maurice

prairiefire

Post by prairiefire » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:58 pm

Before we sent our puppy off to our trainer this fall, we were told to find him a good quality leather collar with a safety ring. How hard could that be, right? Well, trips to Gander Mountain, Sportsman's Warehouse, Cabela's, PetSmart, Petco, and some smaller pet and outdoors equipment stores proved it was impossible. We did the best we could do, and showed up with a leather collar that felt as if it could come apart in your hands. And the hardware? I wouldn't be surprised if it saw a former life as a soda can. One look at our sad little collar and our trainer walked straight into his kennel, came back and immediately replaced Otto's collar with one of his.

With Otto headed to Texas a month ago, it was critical that I find a really good quality collar before the trip--and I hunted EVERYWHERE. Now maybe I have different standards. I grew up riding horses and I know what "good quality bridle leather" is. After seeing collar after collar advertised online as such, and then making the trek to check them out in person--I'm pretty sure the manufacturers haven't a clue.

Finally, a week before Otto was to leave I found a message on this board about Kent and I left him a desperate message. What an incredibly nice guy! He squeezed my last second request in and sent me Otto's FANTASTIC new collar with days to spare. I'll tell you, compared to what I've seen on the market--nothing holds a candle to this collar. It's a beautifully constructed collar made from high-quality, durable leather. And the hardware! This thing is really, really heavy, solid brass.

Amazing work, fantastic service. Kent was a lifesaver. I'd buy my next collar from him in a heartbeat--except that this thing will never need to be replaced.
Can you tell I'm a very happy customer? :D

ga shorthairs

Post by ga shorthairs » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Ordered collars for my gsp's today, I have been looking for collars like these for a while. Thanks for the link.