SDH201825, TT G-3 basic?

Ruffshooter
GDF Junkie

SDH201825, TT G-3 basic?

Post by Ruffshooter » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 am

Been Trying to get my Innotek CS800 to work. No luck turns on the collar but will not function the stimulation. Tryed multiple resets. Collar Clinic said that the Innotek is not repairable. Although I had some problems with the Innotek, I did like the simplicity and versatility of the collar.
I could run two dogs and multiple launchers off the one receiver. It had preset levels and always 4 on hand instantly from soft to a strong jerk. I can find no collar and transmitter as versatile and easy to use as this. Wish they stayed in business. I think SD bought them.

So now after using Rick Smiths Sport Dog SD H20 1825, and its ease of one handed use and seemingly durable build I am thinking this might work for me.

I have some questions.
1) What is the battery life?
2) Does Sport dog have any launchers? I can not find any.
3) What about the SD Pro 2500?

The other is TT G-3 Seems to be a very good tried and true collar but does not seem as easy to use one handed and quickly. It seems more geared towards two levels of use a preset low stimulation and a hot knick. Is this a fair assessment? I know you can change the level on the dial but its' location is not a quick change during use. Maybe I am making more of this than I should.

1) Does TT have launchers.
2) If so do they work from the same transmitter?

DT H20 1820?
1) Same questions.

Thanks in advance
Rick
The best part of training is seeing the light come on in your little prot'eg'e.

Rick