Dogtra Shock Collar

petenice02

Dogtra Shock Collar

Post by petenice02 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello, I am a new member (my first post). I am from NJ and I have a 1 1/2 yr old Black Lab. I had great success with training her and hunting during her first 7 months. I purchased a Dogtra 280NCP from Cabelas. Thanksgiving day last year I had noticed that the dog was not responding to the collar so I shipped it back to the Dogtra company. They fixed it for just the cost of shipping as it was under the warranty. The problem was a bad transmitter. So this year I am noticing the same problem again. Now, I believe that this collar is out of warranty. I am going to attempt to contact the Dogtra company again and see if they can resolve this for me and I hope they do. Has anyone else out there had any problems with their collar as I am having? And if I am going to switch into a new collar for this year which would you select. I need the most dependable one out there basically.

Thanks,

Pete

grouseguy

Re: Dogtra Shock Collar

Post by grouseguy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm

petenice02 wrote:Hello, I am a new member (my first post). I am from NJ and I have a 1 1/2 yr old Black Lab. I had great success with training her and hunting during her first 7 months. I purchased a Dogtra 280NCP from Cabelas. Thanksgiving day last year I had noticed that the dog was not responding to the collar so I shipped it back to the Dogtra company. They fixed it for just the cost of shipping as it was under the warranty. The problem was a bad transmitter. So this year I am noticing the same problem again. Now, I believe that this collar is out of warranty. I am going to attempt to contact the Dogtra company again and see if they can resolve this for me and I hope they do. Has anyone else out there had any problems with their collar as I am having? And if I am going to switch into a new collar for this year which would you select. I need the most dependable one out there basically.

Thanks,

Pete
Have them out you in touch with their regional rep. They took care of me, hopefully they will take care of you.