Stoneface collars and leash.. thumbs up

C.painter

Stoneface collars and leash.. thumbs up

Post by C.painter » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:49 pm

So I ordered a 1.5 inch collar for my Frenchie to help see her better in the woods etc and heard good things about the quality etc. Well I think you could pull a truck with these things :-) Really like it plus got a leash from him as well that is of the same high quality!

Thanks man well worth it!

Cory
couple of pics....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stoneface

Re: Stoneface collars and leash.. thumbs up

Post by Stoneface » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Pretty sharp, man. But you could probably tie an old rope around Ellie's neck and it would look sharp... what a pretty girl. Hey, these photos are too nice to pass up, do you mind if I use them for the new site and Facebook page (you can look it up under Stoneface Dog Gear)?
www.PoetryShootingClub.com
www.StonefaceKennels.com
----------
"I have found it far more pleasuable pursuing the game with a fine dog and enjoying his performance than the actual shooting." -Robert G. Wehle

C.painter

Post by C.painter » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Feel free to use them, I can email higher res if needed.

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Alright, I can't take it. Rowdy, what are your prices? I may have to get one of those collars. They look sharp. My pup is still small but may have to get one anyway.

Joe

Stoneface

Post by Stoneface » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:49 am

J, they are $15 for the collar, $20 with a name plate. $5 shipping on orders of one collar, but orders of multiple collars are free shipping. It's the same charge for leads (only available in blaze right now). Let me know if you want one and I can get started on it tomorrow.
www.StonefaceKennels.com
----------
"I have found it far more pleasuable pursuing the game with a fine dog and enjoying his performance than the actual shooting." -Robert G. Wehle

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 am

those thin orange/emerald green hi-vis collars that are elastic and 2 inch wide are going over big with hunters locally.you cant put leash on then so they use a 3/4 collar above it but they stick out like nothing i have ever seen.
i got one on my black lab in reversible GREEN hi-vis side.dog hardly knows he has them on and they self adjust to neck size snug ,no buckles etc.

maybe you could look into selling those.
i think i got mine from LCS.

Stoneface

Post by Stoneface » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 pm

I am actually doing some planning and plan on doing the high-visibility colors (orange, green and yellow) in two-inch.
www.StonefaceKennels.com
----------

rkappes

Post by rkappes » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:36 am

Ellie sure is a looker!

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 am

Stoneface wrote:I am actually doing some planning and plan on doing the high-visibility colors (orange, green and yellow) in two-inch.
great. they are very good, nice light,very bright, 2 inchs wide. i never had stick go under them so far. only thing is you cant put a leash ring on them.
so i use a bright 3/4 inch collar above it for leash .i stick my bell on 3/4 collar.my 3/4 collar is very thin bright orange plastic coated kind.

fireman are using that hi-vis emerald green color a lot. i see highway workers are using it now over the bright orange color.
in fact, new fire trucks are that bright green color.

Brazos

Post by Brazos » Thu May 02, 2013 6:38 pm

The reason for the high vis green is that studies showed more construction workers were getting hit with the orange because they blended into the orange barricades. Has nothing to do with high vis green being brighter than high vis orange.