Easyloader Kennels?

magspa

Easyloader Kennels?

Post by magspa » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 am

Any experience with these? was checking out the smaller one to fit in my exterra..

magspa

Re: Easyloader Kennels?

Post by magspa » Sun May 19, 2013 3:37 pm

just following up. I got the kennel in Febuary and really like it. Fits perfectly in the back of my exterra. mounted some some storage tupperware on the top for water, shells, launcher, etc..and drilled 3/4" ventilation holes on the sides and top. I got the smaller model for the exterra but its plenty for my two female GSP's that are about 45lbs each. Pretty good for about $280 compared to other options. Not sure what to put on tthe floor but thinking I will just use straw.

Neil
GDF Junkie

Re: Easyloader Kennels?

Post by Neil » Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 am

magspa wrote:just following up. I got the kennel in Febuary and really like it. Fits perfectly in the back of my exterra. mounted some some storage tupperware on the top for water, shells, launcher, etc..and drilled 3/4" ventilation holes on the sides and top. I got the smaller model for the exterra but its plenty for my two female GSP's that are about 45lbs each. Pretty good for about $280 compared to other options. Not sure what to put on tthe floor but thinking I will just use straw.
I try not to use anything, they all make a mess. If really cold, straw, grass hay work, shreded paper is better, and if you work in an office -free.