Tonneau Covers

jkoehler

Tonneau Covers

Post by jkoehler » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:44 am

Just purchased a new pickup last month and wanted to get a tonneau cover for the truck so I could keep things locked up when needed. After some weeks of researching I came across Decked company and it was just what I was looking for! Years ago I had a Chevy Avalance and I never liked having to crawl up in the bed to get things from the front of the truck bed so I made a gaint drawer that could be pulled out and in. Loved it, could keep things locked tights and utlize the whole back end of the bed. As the family grew I needed a different vehicle and went with the expedition. However, now I bought a pickup and wanted something like a drawer that I could use and found whats called Decked. What I like about it is I can still use the back of the truck as a truck, meaning the bed is still used as a pickup. I like the fact I don't have to hang over the sides to get to the back of the bed. Floor holds like 2000lbs! My end gate locks so no way of getting into the back of this. Store my guns, ammo, lunch and still get my dog box on with no worries. Ties downs and lights can still be used. Any hunters out there looking for a toneau cover, this is it.