Tip on browsing the forum.

grant
GDF Junkie

Tip on browsing the forum.

Post by grant » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:21 pm

I don't know if everyone knows this but, when you login to the forum, you will see a link that says:
View posts since last visit

It will be on the right side of your screen below the login/logout link. You will not see it if your not logged in, and you will not see it if your reading this. (its only on the GDF Home page. This link will display all the posts that are new since your last login.

So, if your having trouble finding posts in the forum, use that link. Also, if your not a member and just browse the forum from time to time. JOIN! :D Its a whole bunch easier to browse active topics =)

Grant

ecater2218

Re: Tip on browsing the forum.

Post by ecater2218 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:12 am

So true!!

budlight11

Re: Tip on browsing the forum.

Post by budlight11 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:23 am

grant wrote:I don't know if everyone knows this but, when you login to the forum, you will see a link that says:
View posts since last visit

It will be on the right side of your screen below the login/logout link. You will not see it if your not logged in, and you will not see it if your reading this. (its only on the GDF Home page. This link will display all the posts that are new since your last login.

So, if your having trouble finding posts in the forum, use that link. Also, if your not a member and just browse the forum from time to time. JOIN! :D Its a whole bunch easier to browse active topics =)

Grant
well everytime i try to reply to someone it wont let me it says it has to go through a board and i never hear nothing back