USING PICTURES

Englishsetterhunter

USING PICTURES

Post by Englishsetterhunter » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:36 pm

how do you put pictures in the reply box well like the one im typoing in how can i put a pic like under the words im typing right now

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: USING PICTURES

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:40 pm

There is two ways one when you make your post below the text window there are two tabs one says options the other is upload attachment...click on the upload attachment and click browse to locate the picture

the other is find a web host based program ..like http://www.photobucket.com download you pictures to there then you can use the links they provide to post them here with a [img] the url link to picture [ /img] but photobucket will have the entire message board link for you to copy and paste

hope that helps
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Englishsetterhunter

Post by Englishsetterhunter » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 pm

thanks bro

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 am

She would be "Sister"...

Are you talking about having a picture under your stuff to the right, like the picture of my little family over there =>>>>>

Are you talking about putting a picture of your dog with a link to its pedigree like I have in mine below?

VVVVVVVVV