Only seeing 1/2 of a picture

battman1

Only seeing 1/2 of a picture

Post by battman1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:10 am

Why do I only get half the pic?Do I have something set wrong?

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Only seeing 1/2 of a picture

Post by kninebirddog » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:45 am

Nah there is something weird with the phpbb based boards you will ahve to scroll aroud to see everything

Grant needs to change the attachments to resizable thumbnails so that will stop...we had to do that on a few other board i am on that are phpbb based
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:31 am

Not sure I understand what you mean? Are you just saying the pics are too large and you have to scroll or do you actually only get 1/2 of it? I don't have a problem as most are same size as the script and fit on the screen OK.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

battman1

Post by battman1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:13 pm

I think its always the left side that I can see and it cuts off the right side.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:31 pm

try stretching your screen out more sometimes that helps on some of the pictures
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

battman1

Post by battman1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Not sure I know what you mean about stretching the screen.I'm not very computer literate.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:41 pm

The outer rim of the browser window when you run your cursor over the corner or the sides it changes into a smaller double sided arrow if you press and hold the right mouse button when it is in the two arrow you can slide the mouse back or forth to make the window larger or smaller

Or you can full size you screen by the upper right hand Provided your using a PC based computer in that upper corner there is three boxes one with a dash one with a box or two boxes over lapping then one with an X

if the middle box is two boxes over lapping click on it that will make the browser window the full size of your computer screen

battman1

Post by battman1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:37 pm

Not getting the 2 arrow thing.Not all but some pics are just cut off.

dlfl

Post by dlfl » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:27 am

You might see if your browser settings are set to resize the photos for display. Not sure if it would make a difference but worth a try.
Dіck

daddyfid

Post by daddyfid » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:44 pm

I have the same problem. Some pics I see just fine and then others I only see 1/2. There is no moving the picture.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:06 pm

no you won't beable to move the picture you have to make the web broswer window as large as possible to veiw more of the picture the web brsower is the entire framed window which you veiw forums and web sites on

vzkennels

Post by vzkennels » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:07 pm

We have 2 computers here an older desk top & a new laptop I have that problem on the desk top but the laptop shows it all.I'm sure it has to do with the settings but if your not computer savy might as well be lost as I am.