photobucket

snips
GDF Junkie

photobucket

Post by snips » Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 am

I am trying to download images to photobucket and I am not seeing the Browse button come up. Have they changed something? I just did it a few days ago with no problem.
brenda

postoakshorthairs

Re: photobucket

Post by postoakshorthairs » Thu May 07, 2009 7:27 am

Brenda,
When I pulled the site up it almost acted like it didn't finish uploading. I didn't have a "browse" button either. Underneath the area where the browse icon usually is I chose "use old uploader" and it took me into the browse area. Maybe they're having a little issue with the site, either way the older one worked.
Good Luck
Marc

postoakshorthairs

Post by postoakshorthairs » Thu May 07, 2009 7:30 am

When I logged back on the "choose files" icon was back on the regular site

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 am

If I choose old uploader nothing happens. If I choose new one it just keeps uploading and never finishes. Wonder if I need something downloaded to get it? I was just on something they had that said I needed Adobe 9 so I downloaded that, still does not work...Frustrating.
brenda

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Thu May 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Sometimes it takes refreshing of the uploader to get it going...i am used to it because of my signal where i am at

if you having to much problem just click the Choose files and do about 4 pics at a time
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Fri May 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Started working today...? kInda goofy.
brenda