Help seeing pictures.....

azhunter

Help seeing pictures.....

Post by azhunter » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 pm

I posted this request before and didn't get any responses so here goes again.....

There are many posts that I look at that either the picture(s) in the post or the avatar picture will just show a block with an "x" and "image". I've tried turning off the pop-up blocker and reviewing my user control panel to make a change but so far nothing has worked. Please help. Thanks.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Help seeing pictures.....

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:41 pm

try doing a right click on the red x and see if it gives you an option to load the picture
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

azhunter

Post by azhunter » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

A right click does give me the option to "show picture", but it when I click on "show picture", nothing happens.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:07 pm

what browser program are you using

Internet Explorer
Firefox
Safari
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

azhunter

Post by azhunter » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:10 am

Internet Explorer

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 pm

You might need to update or reinstall Internet Explorer that is some of the first things that are suggested the corrected other peoples problems