Help needed

Mike274

Help needed

Post by Mike274 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

I am a new member and am having some problems.

1. When I try to send a "pm" the message shows in my outbox but not the sent folder. I have even tried resending several times.

2. When I try to reply to a post my reply never shows at the bottom of the post.

I tried doing a live chat, but I type in my message and never get a response so I don't know if my messages aren't being send at any level or what. And yes I have gone through the activation stage and am logged in. Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Re: Help needed

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:41 pm

When you send a PM it will show in your outbox till the person it is sent to opens it.

Your posts should show if you hit submit after you have finished your post.

As far as the live chat goes there is no procedure other than post and the other people there should be watching the same screen you are and will answer normally if you are joining the conversation.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Re: Help needed

Post by Ayres » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:27 pm

For new members, the first few posts must be "approved" by moderators. This is to cut down on some unwanted spam on our boards. Therefore, if you have less than 10 posts your reply might not show up right away - until it is approved.
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux