Why do my posts have to be approved?

A_LOTA_NOTA

Why do my posts have to be approved?

Post by A_LOTA_NOTA » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 am

When I try to post it says they need to be approved. None of them have been approved yet and some are over a week old.

SubMariner

Re: Why do my posts have to be approved?

Post by SubMariner » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:15 pm

A_LOTA_NOTA wrote:When I try to post it says they need to be approved. None of them have been approved yet and some are over a week old.
Could be the time of the year... everything is pretty slow right now including participation on Boards.

Meanwhile, you might want to PM one of the Moderators.

Bonne chance,
=SubMariner=
No matter where you go, there you are!

fourseasons

Post by fourseasons » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Members new to GDF (or who haven't posted in the past) have to have their first few posts approved by a moderator in order to help eliminate SPAM messages being dumped unchecked here in this forum! Although there are several moderators on this site, any one of them might not be viewing the topic in which a new member has posted and thus it could be a (hopefully brief) short time before a new member's post is approved. I did a search on your login name, and I hope all of your posts are now displaying. Apologies for the holiday delay... and now that you've had several posts approved you're likely not going to have any further "approval" issues!

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:03 pm

A_LOTA_NOTA wrote:When I try to post it says they need to be approved. None of them have been approved yet and some are over a week old.
You have had 4 approved and I can't find any that aren't. Looked the other day when you said they weren't approved and there wasn't any hee so wonder if some how you didn't get them through.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

A_LOTA_NOTA

Post by A_LOTA_NOTA » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:38 am

ezzy333 wrote:
You have had 4 approved and I can't find any that aren't. Looked the other day when you said they weren't approved and there wasn't any hee so wonder if some how you didn't get them through.

Ezzy
Looks like they have all been approved! thank you

frontline

Post by frontline » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 am

It's been days since I last posted and my post hasn't been approved yet. :( Makes it hard to participate in a discussion.

WillowyndRanch

Post by WillowyndRanch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:45 pm

frontline wrote:It's been days since I last posted and my post hasn't been approved yet. :( Makes it hard to participate in a discussion.
Ditto.... Spend the time to get involved on the board and by the time mine get looked at and approved I'm looooonng gone, the thread has totally morphed. Very frustrating :? No reg listed on how many it takes before moderation that I can find either. If it doesn't change soon I'll just quit trying.