Should I be able to see a post waiting for approval?

Gr0usehunt3r

Should I be able to see a post waiting for approval?

Post by Gr0usehunt3r » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Hello,

This is such a newb question but I posted to a topic this morning. It has not yet shown up which I figured was due to the fact that it has to be approved.

My question is, should i be able to see posts that I have made in my user control panel when I click "view posts" that have yet to be approved? My total posts shows 2, however under "Most Active Forum" and "Most Active Topic" 3 Posts/150% of your posts. I should have 3 posts total however when I click "view posts" only 2 show up. I guess technically after this, it will be 4 posts.

The reason I ask is I am curious if my post never actually posted.

Thank you,

BigTub

Re: Should I be able to see a post waiting for approval?

Post by BigTub » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Having done this only recently, you need to have 4 posts approved before you get to see them or post without parental support.

fourseasons

Re: Should I be able to see a post waiting for approval?

Post by fourseasons » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:22 pm

See my note to A_LOTA_NOTA here in this forum Re: Why do my posts have to be approved?

This Board has the newbie-posts approval process in place to help keep SPAM off the forum! I know that when I go through the list of posts needing approvals when I log online, I frequently have to read/delete a bunch of junk mail from spammers :-( Once you've had four posts approved, you shouldn't have any delay in your posts being visible to the GDF world.