Post not showing up

Cactusjack

Post not showing up

Post by Cactusjack » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:13 am

Hello,

New member, submitted a thread in the training forum, it got approved and received some awesome feedback. I wanted to respond back and did so twice, but it has yet to show up. Been a couple of days not. I get the message "you will be notified when your post is approved" or something like that I never get a message. I'm not sure if this one will even show up.
Never mistake a mans kindness for weakness

Cactusjack

Re: Post not showing up

Post by Cactusjack » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Can anyone help me understand why this post and the one above it would show up, but not me reply to the thread I started in the training section. Thanks

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:32 pm

the reason posts do not show up right away for new people as it helps to separate spammers from real posters by us moderators having to read and approve. After you have made 4 posts your posts will start to show up right away :D
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Cactusjack

Post by Cactusjack » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:27 am

kninebirddog wrote:the reason posts do not show up right away for new people as it helps to separate spammers from real posters by us moderators having to read and approve. After you have made 4 posts your posts will start to show up right away :D
Thank you, I understand that however, I've submitted the post twice in the training section probably three or four days ago and it hasn't showed up. I don't understand because the post I'm making in this section are showing up.

Cactusjack

Post by Cactusjack » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:28 am

Cactusjack wrote:
kninebirddog wrote:the reason posts do not show up right away for new people as it helps to separate spammers from real posters by us moderators having to read and approve. After you have made 4 posts your posts will start to show up right away :D
Thank you, I understand that however, I've submitted the post twice in the training section probably three or four days ago and it hasn't showed up. I don't understand because the post I'm making in this section are showing up.
DISREGARD. I just checked the training section and my post was there. Thanks again.

Up North

Post by Up North » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:30 am

Was wondering the same thing! Seems a bit lame to me ,hard to expand board membership!

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:00 am

We only have to approve the first 4 post as it is much harder to keep a board alive filled with spam and that is why the post approval started with new members
Sometimes it takes a little longer as for instance i was in a bad cell pocket for the last 13 days. I try to check daily but when I am at dog trials in bad areas iy makes it a bit challenging
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.