New here!

Ledbetter

New here!

Post by Ledbetter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Says I need to contact the system administrator to get permission to send a DM to get a post approved. Anyone willing to help me through this? Grateful for any assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: New here!

Post by Sharon » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 pm

I've been approving your posts as I see them today Sir. PM me if there is still a problem.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Ledbetter

Post by Ledbetter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Trying to modify my post w/ new pics? Is it just waiting for approval. Thank you Sharon!!

Ledbetter

Post by Ledbetter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:19 pm

Says I need to contact the Forum Administrator to be able to PM.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:08 pm

I had forgotten that ; you can't PM a moderator until after 5 posts are accepted. This is to keep non members from maybe harassing us I guess. Good idea now that I think of it. :)

Forget to say that you need 5 accepted posts here before you can post at liberty. This is to avoid spammers/advertisers/ scammers from filling up the forum and increasing our work load.

Adding to an old post before 5 posts are approved is something new to me. Looks like you now have enough posts accepted to add to any of your old posts. ( Wed at 5)

Welcome to the forum.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Ledbetter

Post by Ledbetter » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Thank you Sharon. I know enough to be dangerous. I hope to learn & share when appropriate. See you around the pool.