Page 1 of 1
Pictures in the signature!?
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:18 am
How do you put pictures in your signature. I'd like to have a pic of Magnum and then his name with a link to his perfectpedigree.
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:10 pm
Log in at perfect Pedegrees.com or if your already logged onto GDF go to the home page and on the left side click on pedigree.
1. Once in perfect pedigrees click on "My Admin" this will bring a list of your pedigrees you have created.
2. To the right of each pedigree name you have listed you will see "Get HTML". Click on it.
3. A new screen will appear with the code (url) in a box. Highlight and copy the contents in box.
4. Go back to GDF forum and click on your "profile". Make sure HTML is set to "ON" or Always allow HTML is set to "yes".
5. Left click in the box where you create or edit your signature, then right click and paste the contents you previously copied.
6. Click "Submit" changes and thats it.
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:01 am
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:20 pm
I fixed it for you. It was jacked up.
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:05 pm
Oh, thanks grant!