RIP Jackie Ellis 10/18/1971 - 5/11/2009

magyar19

RIP Jackie Ellis 10/18/1971 - 5/11/2009

Post by magyar19 » Mon May 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Never was there a more courageous, thoughtful, determined woman. What a privilege it was to run dogs with her.
http://www.nj.com/reporter/index.ssf/20 ... ellis.html

dlfl

Re: RIP Jackie Ellis 10/18/1971 - 5/11/2009

Post by dlfl » Tue May 19, 2009 8:34 am

While I did not know Jackie it is a shame to lose such a young person. Not many are will to get involved as she was in so many things. Our world will miss this giving person!
Dіck

remmy

Post by remmy » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:55 pm

I wrote this up for the GSP Chronicle and thought I would share with everyone.

Jackie Ellis: 10/18/1971-5/11/2009

Jackie Ellis was one of the most thoughtful persons I knew. She would do anything to help. Whether, it'd be scouting, planting birds at others trials, taking care of other peoples dogs, cook if needed or anything else you would ask her to do.

Jackie ran the EGSPC field trial, the NGSPA Region 3 Championship and was a board member for the NGSPA National Pheasant Association. Jackie has left a void that will be so hard to fill. She did the work of multiple people. She is such a great loss to the field trial community and especially to the east coast where Jackie was indispensable.

You will truly be missed Jackie. Rest in peace.
6xCH, 2xRU CH FC Alpenblick's Southern Bell

NGSPA CH, FC Cruzin's Probable Cause "Mac"

3xCH, NGPDA NC, FC Cruzin's Rocket Queen "Roxy"

Pineland's Streak "Sadie"

Cruzin's Moneymaker "Penny"

Cruzin Kennels on Facebook

Cruzin Kennels ~ http://www.cruzinkennels.com/

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Oh my Gosh! What a HUGE loss to not only the GSP world but to the entire FT community. She was a well respected FT judge but above all she was a beautiful LADY through and through. I was shocked to read this thread and am still in shock. My deepest sympathies to those close to her in her loss.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:06 am

This is Jackies mom Linda Promaulayko, Our family would like to express our most heartfelt thanks to the GSP community for embracing us with open arms during this most difficult of times. We are still suffering deep grief over our loss of our beloved daughter Jackie. She was a blessing from god, taken from us far too soon in her young and happy life.
We want to express our deepest thanks to the EGSPC for dedicating the fall specialty show to Jackie and especailly to the NGSPA Pheasant Championship club for also dedicating the Fall Championship at Wye Island in her memory. Jackies dreams of a championship title at the PC was a goal she strived to complete. We are donating trohies to the specialty show in her memory for the first place dog and bitch in the field trial classes this year. We are also dontaing for the next 10 years a yearly trophy to be won by the 1st Place Amature Shooting Dog at the Pheasant Championships. This is not a traveleing trophy ,each year a new trophy will be awarded. Our family will be joining Bill Mengert , Robin Young, Jerry Albenasa and Michaelene at Wye Island this year to present the trophy and spend time in the place Jackie loved the most to trial her dogs. The saddness of our loss is never going to go away we hope to someday find comfort in all the wonderful family memories we have of Jackie and all the unbelievable things she accomplished in her life with her art, her dogs and her horses and everything that made her happy.
So, again thank you all for remembering her with kindness and never forget that beautiful smile... it showed who she was inside and out.
Linda