Sad day

wsparks128

Sad day

Post by wsparks128 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Well I was hoping I wouldnt have to be going through this anytime soon but you never know. So my day started out like usual i got up around 7am went to get red out. We were going on a preserve hunt to guide about 2hrs away we needed to leave about 10am well i go out back and no red. So i paniced and jumped in the truck and went driving around to see if i could find him. He has got of his kennel once before. But he never went very far. I just had that bad gut feeling. 8am still no red i stop and ask everyone if they had seen him and all the same answers no. Well i get a phone call he is 100yds from my house the next street over and they said it looks like he got hit by a car and he didnt make it. So i show up i couldnt really grasp it all so i picked him up and took him out to our land to give him a great resting place on the bird field where he loved to be. Well i got to inspecting him and i couldnt find any signs of being hit by a car so i look on the other side and thats when i became very pissed. Looked to be the caliber of a .22 behind the shoulder. Keep in mind i live in the city. I just cant believe people nothing suprises me these days. I got to doing my own DD work aout 2am there was a group of people running around town on atvs and i have 2 people and one saying he knows who the were but the were shooting inside the city limits. So my guess is red encountered them when he got out last night. Just been a terrible day....Red you have a very special place in our hearts you were a great bud...we will miss you dearly

tn red

Re: Sad day

Post by tn red » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Im sorry for your loss thats tough to handle. I hope your wrong about what happened tho,dont think i could let that one go :evil: takes a sorry worthless coward to shoot a mans dog for the heck of it.

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

tn red wrote:Im sorry for your loss thats tough to handle. I hope your wrong about what happened tho,dont think i could let that one go :evil: takes a sorry worthless coward to shoot a mans dog for the heck of it.
Ditto! Unfortunately, there will always be evil people.

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

wsparks128

Post by wsparks128 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:36 am

Guys thanks for the replys....Just been a sucky weekend...Ill find out who shortly ive got a really good idea right now...I would understand if my dog was out chasing livestock or killing your dog or chickens but just to shoot him for the heck of it :evil:

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Wow, I am very sorry!
brenda

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:56 am

Oh, gosh. I'm so very sorry!

Greg J.