Palin as VP!

gar-dog

Palin as VP!

Post by gar-dog » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 pm

A tried and true hunter and NRA member BEFORE she was a politician!

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Palin as VP!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:53 pm

A parent of 5 ..with the oldest son going into the services

Talk about someone that is going to make a touch with the average american

this was a very good call for McCain ..even a little make up kiss to the NRA for what he did back in the 90s
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

gar-dog

Post by gar-dog » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:06 pm

I had never heard of her before today, but have done a lot of research and I will say that I LIKE THIS WOMAN! Frankly, had she had all the hype Obama has enjoyed the last year, she would be as viable a candidate for Pres as he.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 pm

I agree she is a much better canidate then ole hillbilly ever could imagine being
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:12 pm

Sorry folks, this forum is for announcements regarding upcoming legislation involving hunting rights. It's not an outright political forum. If we let it roll into that, we won't be able to keep a handle on it. There's other forums for discussing national politics. This one needs to maintain it's narrow focus on our dogs. I hope everyone understands.
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux