For those that use Mary Kay

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

For those that use Mary Kay

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:23 pm

well I am sure glad Humanewatch has started...My daughters not going to be happy as I was just getting ready to place an order with her for some stuff

http://humanewatch.org/index.php/site/p ... out_there/

Hopefully Mary Kay will get the message and stop their support of THAT organization

until then Anyone have suggestions on a good lotion?

Seeing that "THAT " organization is one of the top ones out there that is spending millions and millions on legislation against us time to really fight back

http://www.humanewatch.org keeping an Eye on them :wink:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

kerplunk105

Re: For those that use Mary Kay

Post by kerplunk105 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Page not found...
-Elizabeth
Bliss, Labrador
Tegan, Weim/Labrador

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 pm

kerplunk105 wrote:Page not found...
Same result here, but I get the point without reading it. Thanks for the heads up!!

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 pm

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.