I had to run the WebUpdater twice. Once with just the handheld unit (Astro 220) powered on and once with the handheld and collar unit (DC 20) powered on.
To update the DC20 unit, you must do the following.
1. Hook up the hand held to the PC using the supplied USB cable.
2. Power on both the hand held unit and the collar unit.
ON the hand held unit
3. Push the "dog" button to bring up the dog tracker screen.
4. Using the arrows highlight the Dog associated with the collar unit you want to update. Press the "enter" button.
5. When at the screen for that specific dog, Press the "menu" button.
6. Arrow down to the "Upgrade Dog Unit" selection. Press enter.
7. When the "ready to communicate with PC" screen appears, run you Webupdater.
8. ON the second page of the Webupdater wizard, Verify that the DC-20 Device is the device to be upgraded.
9. Continue on with the webUpdater wizard.
10. Repeat with any addtional collars.