pictures and avatar

Petra

pictures and avatar

Post by Petra » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 pm

not being computer smart, I went to photobucket downloaded and spent hours triing diff url and links and cant transfer , please help.

dlfl

Re: pictures and avatar

Post by dlfl » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:27 pm

On photo bucket copy the direct link. Then paste/insert that in between the [img]pastehere[/img] that appears when you click the Img button above the page you are writting on.. Should work like a charm. On the avatars first make the resolution about 72 then upload. Hope this helps you.
Dіck

Petra

Post by Petra » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:25 pm

I was able to figure out how to copy pictures after about an hour of playing with the right and left click, I needed more detail on how to do it, very little computer knowledge, and the pictures trnsfered not at the size on the screen and when I resized them they were too small and it wouldnt let me resize them . How do I get the correct size for transferring them?

dlfl

Post by dlfl » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:22 pm

open the thumbnail image. On the page that opens copy the url address and you should have the photo in its full size. Then insert it between the two that show up when you click the above img button. Hope this helps you. If not PM me with your phone and I will call and walk you through it.
Dіck

Petra

Post by Petra » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:36 pm

ILOADING MY PICTURES IN THE FLIKER SITE, THE EDITING IS BETTER AND EASIER, THAN I LOADED IT INTO MY DOCUMENTS AND DOWNLOADED IT FROM THERE , AND MY NEW PHONE HAD A PROBLEM SO i GOT A NEW ONE, STLL HAVING SOME DIFF. LOGGING IN ON IT.

dlfl

Post by dlfl » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:36 pm

I like the avatar. I will check out flicker.
Dіck

cntryboy

Post by cntryboy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Is photobucket or flicker the only way to post pics to avatars? I just got my pup today and would love to have a pic of him as my avatar and am trying to pull it from my pictures on my computer but they are apparently way too bug to have as my avatar. How do I get them small enough?

dlfl

Post by dlfl » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:32 am

you need a photo editor program , use it to resize the desired photo to a maximine width of 210 pixels, height: 210 pixels, file size: 292.97 KiB.

I have found that if I make photo 1.5 inches x 1.5 inches or smaller and a resolution of 72 it works fine.
Dіck