Hello from Pennsylvania!

KelseyCooke

Hello from Pennsylvania!

Post by KelseyCooke » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Hello all,

My name is Kelsey and I currently own one dog, a five year old Epagneul Breton (French Brittany Spaniel) named Liberty, though her registered name is Althaea De Les Chasseur. She is the granddaughter of Cliathan Archer (an imported stud who lived his life at Plum Creek Kennels). I do not currently hunt with her, but I would like to around next year. Any tips for a new hunter? Lol. Although she is not a gun dog, she is an agility, disc, and hopefully dock diving. I am undecided if I will do conformation with her, buit she is quite pretty.(:

I will hoepfully be getting another French Brittany late next year, or early 2012. I have contacted Plum Creek so far (I am in love with Tattoo!), as well as Eagle Lake. Does anybody else reccomend any breeder, preferably located on the East Coast in the U.S.? I am willing to ship, but I would rather not (I have heard bad things about puppies being shipped).

Well, it is a pleasure to be here!

-Kelsey&Liberty

admin

Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!

Post by admin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Welcome to GDF! :)
-- ROB SNELL,
DOG TRAINING DIGITAL LLC

KelseyCooke

Post by KelseyCooke » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Thank you!
Wit is a sword; people are meant to feel the point as well as see it.

ky birdhunter

Post by ky birdhunter » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome Kelsey. This is a good place to get your questions answered. French Britts are pretty dogs.
Jeremy