Hello From Muncie,In

rm9802

Hello From Muncie,In

Post by rm9802 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 am

Hello just joined the sight tonight...well just recieved our new family member this week...a 9 week old britt. I've been planning on getting one just not this soon. I messed up and took the family to check out a local preserve operation...and guess what...the owner showed us the last pup from his litter...it was actualy a deal that fell through so he says...and he made me a realy good deal...im scared now be weary of good deals..anyway my daughter and wife were and once they set their eyes on the pup...it was a done deal anyway. So this is my first gundog...i need all sorts of help here...its funny i've read countless articls and once we brought her home my mind is blank on what to do. There is so much conflicting info out there...and the fear of screwing up the dog...oh well...just wondered one thing though how do u get a 15 yr old girl to give up my gundog...lol and let me train it.

Nhuskr

Re: Hello From Muncie,In

Post by Nhuskr » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 am

Hi and welcome! I just brought home my French Britt last week. Love the britts! You will need an assistant, so draft your daughter, she'll love it and you might just get a hunting partner out of the deal too.

Cheryl

dlfl

Post by dlfl » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 am

Hello fellow hoosier,

I grew up just north of you in Hartford City. The fun is now started! Have a ball.
Dіck

Elroy's Bandit

Post by Elroy's Bandit » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Welcome to GDF!!!
Bill L.