Who is the best GSP ever??????

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Re: Who is the best GSP ever??????

Post by Cajun Casey » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm

brad27 wrote:more words does not mean more effort. nowhere was i bragging about how much "rusty" my dog had in her. besides, why would i care about a dog 6 and 7 gens. back in a ped. :roll: might as well said i have a hillhavenXwendy dog :roll:
I'm sure she's a nice pet.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

brad27

Post by brad27 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Cajun Casey wrote:
brad27 wrote:more words does not mean more effort. nowhere was i bragging about how much "rusty" my dog had in her. besides, why would i care about a dog 6 and 7 gens. back in a ped. :roll: might as well said i have a hillhavenXwendy dog :roll:
I'm sure she's a nice pet.
and third times a loser. let's see, she's 2 for 4 with the field trials she's been in. incase you don't know what that means, out of 4 stakes she's been entered in, she has place first in 2 of them. don't believe me? look at this months GSP chronicle. month of may. yep, she has both her open and amateur puppy points. i know, only lowly puppy points, but you have to start somewhere. besides, she's not even a year old yet. and yes, she is a good pet. spends some time in the house on the couch. don't worry tho, i'll keep you updated on her progress. :mrgreen:

Joe Amatulli

Post by Joe Amatulli » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 am

I haven’t spoken to Jim yet, still too early where he lives. I do know a lot of what he knows and as far as I am concerned it means nothing because 70 to 80 present of what the dog becomes is what you put into him.

Casey hasn’t Rusty been dead for a good 25-30 years and DNA testing has only been for about 10 years, and as far as I know Rusty has never been collected, but what you are saying is that someone DNA’ed a 15 plus year old dog. Please explain.

Also can you post Rusty’s record, how many championships has he won?
jasonw99 wrote:Jim Jackson I totally get what your saying. on two issues. I often wonder how many of rusty breedings were Luke? and who are rustys parents. either way I don't care because those lines are good mixed with the right dogs.

I own American shorthair pointers. really most people do. does it matter if the dogs bred in the 60 70 80 90 may have been from pointers? as long as they have some resemblance of a shorthair. Ie liver head don't throw lemon dogs. I don't really care.

I agree.

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 am

Joe Amatulli wrote:I haven’t spoken to Jim yet, still too early where he lives. I do know a lot of what he knows and as far as I am concerned it means nothing because 70 to 80 present of what the dog becomes is what you put into him.

Casey hasn’t Rusty been dead for a good 25-30 years and DNA testing has only been for about 10 years, and as far as I know Rusty has never been collected, but what you are saying is that someone DNA’ed a 15 plus year old dog. Please explain.

Also can you post Rusty’s record, how many championships has he won?
jasonw99 wrote:Jim Jackson I totally get what your saying. on two issues. I often wonder how many of rusty breedings were Luke? and who are rustys parents. either way I don't care because those lines are good mixed with the right dogs.

I own American shorthair pointers. really most people do. does it matter if the dogs bred in the 60 70 80 90 may have been from pointers? as long as they have some resemblance of a shorthair. Ie liver head don't throw lemon dogs. I don't really care.

I agree.
I have his AKC progeny report. His AF production record is listed with in his HOF bio. I don't have his trial activity or win records, but they would be with the sanctioning bodies.

Two of his sons, Rexx and QRSR, have AKC DNA. Koonass does not, but it could be done from an AI sample. Comparing offspring DNA of offspring would indicate paternal alleles. There can only be two possibilities, so a process of elimination would establish origin.

I researched quite a few pedigrees when the LD scare hit and kept it up because of some temperament issues in my dogs.

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 am

ultracarry wrote:Like always you have to do a dance to answer a direct question Casey. I applaud you for the dance but the answer is never there .

How can your dogs have temperament issues when you don't have any dogs? You pick the flavor of The day and say you have offspring from --------.90% of us know your a joke and the other 10% are new to the board. Just let it go and start posting on a lab forum because I'm sure you have at least a dozen.

JimJackson

Post by JimJackson » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 am

Well Joe thanks for the warning, but I am a big boy and can make a fool of myself just as well as anyone else can.

First Rusty’s pedigree has very little to do with fact. Rusty started life as a very big running, powerful derby and did get bred early, unfortunately many of the pups from the first two litters were put down because they became very aggressive when the turned a one year old. Eddy had a pointer by the name of Duke (I think that was his name and was a half brother to Rusty). In other words that pointer and Rusty had the same sire (a pointer). Eddy knowing that he needed to be careful about what got bred rarely allowed people to be present when they wanted to breed to Rusty. Almost all of Rusty’s breeding was done by his half brother, not Rusty.

I am not going to name names, but will tell you that Rusty’s and Duke’s sire was well known amongst pointers and has sired at least one dog that won Ames and that dog was from Georgia. If you know pointer lines and what was produced by Duke you can figure it out, a number of the health problems that were in that line showed up in both sides (I am not talking about LD, I don’t know where that came from).

I think I read that Rusty loved to retrieve so much that they could not keep him broke. Whether because of that or because he was simply black hearted I could not say, but both him and his brother were head cases and a lot of that came out in the pups.

Now how do I know this, well all I will say is that, I am original from Georgia.

Casey you need to turn off your computer, get a couple of dogs and get out into the real world, buddy it’s nice that you have an interest, but you can’t learn about dogs and field trialing sitting in a chair. Go out smell the fresh air play with some pups, life is too short to waste it in front of a screen.

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 am

Jim, I can't "get off the computer," because I don't have one. Unlike some, I don't live in the past, so my commtech is a little more this century. Have a nice day.

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:53 am

gpblitz wrote:
Joe Amatulli wrote:JimJackson wrote:
I am not going to comment on this right now, but boy you guys sure do have it totally wrong on Rusty. The only thing that I will say at this point is that there is very little actual Rusty blood out there and very little of it would clear DNA resting.

Jim I think I know what you are about to write and all I can say is that most of the people on this site are not main line trialers and simply do not know much about trial dogs, but there are some that are and only read what is posted, but will not comment. Regardless you will piss off an offal lot of people that you will be rubbing shoulders with and competing against.

I’ll give you a call tomorrow, but think about this before you post it!
Spit it out !!! Lets hear the reality. Been hearing it for years.
gpblitz,

The problem with spitting it out is that, 99% of the people can't handle the real truth. They get so focused on something, and convince themselves that what they have(dog/bloodline) is the best ever that they cant see the forest from the trees.

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am

JimJackson wrote:Well Joe thanks for the warning, but I am a big boy and can make a fool of myself just as well as anyone else can.

First Rusty’s pedigree has very little to do with fact. Rusty started life as a very big running, powerful derby and did get bred early, unfortunately many of the pups from the first two litters were put down because they became very aggressive when the turned a one year old. Eddy had a pointer by the name of Duke (I think that was his name and was a half brother to Rusty). In other words that pointer and Rusty had the same sire (a pointer). Eddy knowing that he needed to be careful about what got bred rarely allowed people to be present when they wanted to breed to Rusty. Almost all of Rusty’s breeding was done by his half brother, not Rusty.

I am not going to name names, but will tell you that Rusty’s and Duke’s sire was well known amongst pointers and has sired at least one dog that won Ames and that dog was from Georgia. If you know pointer lines and what was produced by Duke you can figure it out, a number of the health problems that were in that line showed up in both sides (I am not talking about LD, I don’t know where that came from).

I think I read that Rusty loved to retrieve so much that they could not keep him broke. Whether because of that or because he was simply black hearted I could not say, but both him and his brother were head cases and a lot of that came out in the pups.

Now how do I know this, well all I will say is that, I am original from Georgia.

Casey you need to turn off your computer, get a couple of dogs and get out into the real world, buddy it’s nice that you have an interest, but you can’t learn about dogs and field trialing sitting in a chair. Go out smell the fresh air play with some pups, life is too short to waste it in front of a screen.
Very interesting from someone who seems to have first hand knowledge. Not just reading it on the web. I enjoyed your honest post. There needs to be more of that on here.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 am

+1 to what Elhewpointer said. A good GSP is good dog regardless. Sometimes it's just nice to know the real truth.

Joe Amatulli

Post by Joe Amatulli » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 am

Well Jim it looks like I was wrong I honestly didn’t think that this was going to go over very well. I was told about some of what you posted, but not all. I will say again 70 to 80% of what the dog becomes is what you put into the dog.

The only thing that I would like to know is was it done to improve the breed or was it done to cheat?

CC my question has yet to be answered “what was Rusty’s win record”? I think since you are the Google guru you should be able to answer that.

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 am

What's this "dukes" pedigree name? Just interested.

Dirtysailor

Post by Dirtysailor » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am

"Dirtysailer do you know the difference between playing a video game and going out and actually competing for something, will let me give you a clue none of the trophies or any of the other awards were won in front of a computer screen."

"Nice looking dog to bad about the tail!"

Sorry been busy wth the dogs, missed a bunch. Somehow I knew the "die hard win at all costs guys" would be looking at the wrong end of the dog. I will play games for fun not live and die by them. If one chooses to win at all costs "bleep" the anything in the way, more power to you. I won't win everytime I enter but I "bleep" sure will have a full game bag after hunting which is reallly why I got into these dogs.

Oh yeah and I won't have to look at those chicken boned ugly critters doing it.

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 am

Joe Amatulli wrote:Well Jim it looks like I was wrong I honestly didn’t think that this was going to go over very well. I was told about some of what you posted, but not all. I will say again 70 to 80% of what the dog becomes is what you put into the dog.

The only thing that I would like to know is was it done to improve the breed or was it done to cheat?

CC my question has yet to be answered “what was Rusty’s win record”? I think since you are the Google guru you should be able to answer that.
I should think you would have the ability to obtain that yourself, being as you're a judge. Research is $50/hour, plus expenses if you'd like me to do it for you. No Google, though, I'm a Yahoo user.

Vision

Post by Vision » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 am

JimJackson wrote:Well Joe thanks for the warning, but I am a big boy and can make a fool of myself just as well as anyone else can.

This all makes sense. In the mid 90's I was having a friendly discussion with Jeff Schick the owner of a HMK's Dandy Runaway Rusty about who was a better sire. I was lobbying for Beiers Evolution, and Jeff was lobbying for Rusty. Jeff's argument was that Rusty was a better sire because he was bred less than Jack. He based his opinion upon the difficulties that people had getting access to Rusty because of his owner.

Ridge-Point

Post by Ridge-Point » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Vision wrote:

This all makes sense. In the mid 90's I was having a friendly discussion with Jeff Schick the owner of a HMK's Dandy Runaway Rusty about who was a better sire. I was lobbying for Beiers Evolution, and Jeff was lobbying for Rusty. Jeff's argument was that Rusty was a better sire because he was bred less than Jack. He based his opinion upon the difficulties that people had getting access to Rusty because of his owner.
Vision,

Were you able to see HMK's Dandy Runaway Rusty in person? I can only find one picture of him and he looks pretty clean to me. If what Jim is saying is true, then there is a very good chance that Dandy was half pointer. The same would be said for Koonas, Big Oaks Tiny Tim, Luke, and others. All those dogs look like Shorthairs to me with a pretty good roman nose. Then again pictures are only worth so much and I never saw any of these dogs in person. I have a hard time believing that a full pointer/shorthair cross wouldn't show it, all the ones I have seen are pretty obvious.

Vision

Post by Vision » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Ridge-Point wrote:
Vision wrote:

Vision,

Were you able to see HMK's Dandy Runaway Rusty in person? I can only find one picture of him and he looks pretty clean to me. If what Jim is saying is true, then there is a very good chance that Dandy was half pointer. The same would be said for Koonas, Big Oaks Tiny Tim, Luke, and others. All those dogs look like Shorthairs to me with a pretty good roman nose. Then again pictures are only worth so much and I never saw any of these dogs in person. I have a hard time believing that a full pointer/shorthair cross wouldn't show it, all the ones I have seen are pretty obvious.

I saw Jeff's Rusty a lot. I trained with Jeff occasionally.

Ridge-Point

Post by Ridge-Point » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Vision wrote:I saw Jeff's Rusty a lot. I trained with Jeff occasionally.
Did he look like he was half Pointer?

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Ridge-Point wrote:
Ridge-Point,

Did he look half GSP? For crying out loud. Haven't you ever seen a mutt that looked like a specific breed? There have been times i've said, "that's a nice looking Golden" just to hear, "Oh, he's half lab half golden". When you get two breeds that look so similar to begin with, im sure there are some dogs that looked like GSP's and some that looked like pointers. It's not rocket science.

Ridge-Point

Post by Ridge-Point » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:07 pm

ElhewPointer wrote:
Ridge-Point wrote:
Ridge-Point,

Did he look half GSP? For crying out loud. Haven't you ever seen a mutt that looked like a specific breed? There have been times i've said, "that's a nice looking Golden" just to hear, "Oh, he's half lab half golden". When you get two breeds that look so similar to begin with, im sure there are some dogs that looked like GSP's and some that looked like pointers. It's not rocket science.
I never said it was rocket science. I was just asking a question. Did I offend you?

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Ridge-Point wrote:I never said it was rocket science. I was just asking a question. Did I offend you?
No, not at all.

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

So just in talking about the best GSP ever, I started doing some research. Well I came across a dog that has a lot of winning as of late, but it confuses the crap out of me. The Jimkath's Havoc dog that has just won 3 national titles in the last year seems to be a winner, but I guess I don't understand how the AKC will let the dog compete when they don't even know who the grandsire is. How is that even possible?

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:37 pm

ElhewPointer wrote:So just in talking about the best GSP ever, I started doing some research. Well I came across a dog that has a lot of winning as of late, but it confuses the crap out of me. The Jimkath's Havoc dog that has just won 3 national titles in the last year seems to be a winner, but I guess I don't understand how the AKC will let the dog compete when they don't even know who the grandsire is. How is that even possible?
This is a recent thread that address this specifically.

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=29967&p=277370&hilit=AKC#p277370

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:45 pm

ACooper wrote:
ElhewPointer wrote:So just in talking about the best GSP ever, I started doing some research. Well I came across a dog that has a lot of winning as of late, but it confuses the crap out of me. The Jimkath's Havoc dog that has just won 3 national titles in the last year seems to be a winner, but I guess I don't understand how the AKC will let the dog compete when they don't even know who the grandsire is. How is that even possible?
This is a recent thread that address this specifically.

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=29967&p=277370&hilit=AKC#p277370
Sorry, I was just doing some looking on the dogs who are big winners. So, AKC will let him run but his national titles were AF????? I don't understand. sorry.

JimJackson

Post by JimJackson » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Ahumphers I don’t recall the registered name of Duke nor would I tell you because Duke’s owners are still around and are what you would call extremely classy people and have done a lot for field trials as a whole. I will tell you that Duke did start as an all age on a very competitive sting and if I’m not mistaken either won or placed in some big derby stakes. That pro was not able to get him field trail broke and that is how Husser got him. Eddy got him broke, but like his brother was somewhat black hearted, but Eddy did get him polished up and back on the circuit. If I am not mistaken either won or placed in one or two all age championships. By the end of that season he was no longer broke and went back to Husser. Eddy could not fix him again and either he was given to Ed or was simply kept on his string.

By the way I don’t know if Duke’s owners knew what Eddy was doing with him and strongly suspect they did not.

I almost went home with him when he was 3 ½ to 4 years old, but when Eddy showed him to me he ripped the first bird he put him on and then looked perfect on the next two. What Eddy told me was that “he was as broke as he would ever be”. Although I mostly hunt, I will not shot a birds over an unbroken dog.

Dirtysailer why on earth would you attack a guy like Joe that is one of the most successful GSP amateur ever and trained and ran the all time championship winner? I judge people on how willing they are to spread their knowledge and help those that need and want help. Buddy you just picked a fight with the wrong guy. I guess your name implies classness and that is what you are.

JimJackson

Post by JimJackson » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Joe’s question about Rusty’s win record was a good question and suspect that Joe already knows that he only won, but a small hand full of championships.

So was Rusty one of the all time best GSPs …………….NO not even close. Sorry for bursting so many bubbles.

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:36 pm

JimJackson wrote:Joe’s question about Rusty’s win record was a good question and suspect that Joe already knows that he only won, but a small hand full of championships.

So was Rusty one of the all time best GSPs …………….NO not even close. Sorry for bursting so many bubbles.
I'm not sure if you have answered it, and don't want to step on toes, but who is in your mind? I am rusty, but almost an even split would be greif von hundshemerkogel.

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 pm

So, um, does anyone know if Nancy Grace is available now?

JimJackson

Post by JimJackson » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Ahumphers unless you have seen every dog of all time, you can NOT answer this question. Now if you want to ask who was the top producer I am pretty sure that was Saddle with his get winning well over 600 stakes, the all time championship winner as I am sure you know was Tulli’s Scatback, I believe Flash Dance Jenny won the most nationals, Thunder was the only dog to win Boonville three years in a row and Clown was the only dog to win Eureka three years in a row, but to call any of these dogs the best ever is a statement made by someone of very little knowledge about dogs and GSPs as a whole.

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 pm

JimJackson wrote:Ahumphers unless you have seen every dog of all time, you can NOT answer this question. Now if you want to ask who was the top producer I am pretty sure that was Saddle with his get winning well over 600 stakes, the all time championship winner as I am sure you know was Tulli’s Scatback, I believe Flash Dance Jenny won the most nationals, Thunder was the only dog to win Boonville three years in a row and Clown was the only dog to win Eureka three years in a row, but to call any of these dogs the best ever is a statement made by someone of very little knowledge about dogs and GSPs as a whole.
That's true, and I respect that since the thread is NOT called "Who do you think is the best GSP ever?"

msrkennels

Post by msrkennels » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

The best gsp bitch was Nafc Annie's Little stinker, Joe knows it, its just hard for him to admit it.

Vision

Post by Vision » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Ridge-Point wrote:
He didn't look like the GSP's I had or was used to looking at, nuf said.

This is a picture of my JoJo dog that I had. IMO she was beautiful, and a good dog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CHJIII

Post by CHJIII » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm

msrkennels wrote:The best gsp bitch was Nafc Annie's Little stinker, Joe knows it, its just hard for him to admit it.
That's a stretch........................

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm

CHJIII wrote:
msrkennels wrote:The best gsp bitch was Nafc Annie's Little stinker, Joe knows it, its just hard for him to admit it.
Its his dog so of course he's going to say it was "the best". Or maybe he's just having fun. Idk, but its hard to shy away from Joe's dog's record. Insane is a good word for it.

msrkennels

Post by msrkennels » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Whats the strectch she run the amateur national was runner-up twice r/u ngspa national shooting dog,won 18 hour championship 6 of those wins on the praire's on wild birds agains't dog like tarkus,rockin rollin jane, even won the all-age at region 7 against diamond s stephanie also won the quial amateur and open shooting dog stakes against several of the top pro's in the country and her littermate took r/u with pointer judge's won and loss against the best at that time selina,tarkus ,strike the gold,pappion,scoopand some that don't come to mind.

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm not saying she wasn't a great dog. And I agree wild birds mean a lot. But, I would have to say personally, to be considered THE BEST EVER, the dog should win a national title of some sort. The GSP's have quite a few "national" titles. Also, her littermate doing certain things doesn't mean anything as far as her being the best. She seems like she was one heck of a dog though and you should be very proud!

msrkennels

Post by msrkennels » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 pm

I also forgot she's produced NC DIXIE'S LITTLE STINKER and FC and 4 hour championship winner opalensce,hour champion MSR'S CRYSTAL BLUE PERSURASION,Fly who's won hour championship and more to come,

msrkennels

Post by msrkennels » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Vegas I quess you didn't see prefix NAFC and the three runner-ups two at eurka and osd at booneville.

msrkennels

Post by msrkennels » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 pm

I also believe greatness breeds greatness look up her pedigree several national champions and HOF dogs in almost every generation

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm

I think you're getting fuzzed up over nothing. I said she was a GREAT dog. IMO, not the best. There are millions of dogs that will never do what she did. Take a compliment. As I stated, you should be very proud.

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I found this very interesting information too...Generally where there is smoke there is fire.
brenda

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 pm

So, a Louisiana dog that ran in Texas was sired by one Georgia pointer and ringered by another?

Meller

Post by Meller » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm

If all this is true about Rusty and Duke is the real producer; and through all this reserch how many English Pointers did Duke breed and what lines are they in?

CHJIII

Post by CHJIII » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 pm

ElhewPointer wrote:
CHJIII wrote:
Its his dog so of course he's going to say it was "the best". Or maybe he's just having fun. Idk, but its hard to shy away from Joe's dog's record. Insane is a good word for it.
No disrespect meant to him at all. In fact she's in my Ruby's ped. Me thinks we need a new thread for Greatest GSP bitch ever. Any takers on starting it?

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Oxton Minado's Inga von Greif. :mrgreen:

CHJIII

Post by CHJIII » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Cajun Casey wrote:Oxton Minado's Inga von Greif. :mrgreen:
You took the words right out of my mouth!

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 am

Howie if this is the case as stated with Rusty he unfortunately wouldn't be the only HOF dog that rumors say was the "sire" on paper only...

Joe Amatulli

Post by Joe Amatulli » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 am

Hey it’s the mouth from the south! Well James you know I sure did like that little bitch of yours, but her record was way short of the all time best 21 championship wins and 12 championship runner-ups. Regardless I would have taken her home in a heartbeat and would have won a heck of a lot more championships too. After all she was at disadvantage having been handled by such a poor handler. :wink:

You know what maybe she was the all time best considering the handy cap she was strapped with.

Love you baby, but you just keep on trying to catch me, maybe after I retire you may get a bit closer! 8)

The King! :lol:

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

Nothing like being President of your own fan club is there?

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Ricky Ticky Shorthairs

Post by Ricky Ticky Shorthairs » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 am

Joe Amatulli wrote:Hey it’s the mouth from the south! Well James you know I sure did like that little bitch of yours, but her record was way short of the all time best 21 championship wins and 12 championship runner-ups. Regardless I would have taken her home in a heartbeat and would have won a heck of a lot more championships too. After all she was at disadvantage having been handled by such a poor handler. :wink:

You know what maybe she was the all time best considering the handy cap she was strapped with.

Love you baby, but you just keep on trying to catch me, maybe after I retire you may get a bit closer! 8)

The King! :lol:

I love it !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug