Quest's top of the Marc

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Quest's top of the Marc

Post by lvrgsp » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Looking for some thoughts on Marc from those that have seen him run, or have any pups out of him. I know his trial performance and he's a consistent top ten AA dog. Just looking for some personal experiences. Some pics possibly, Pm if you like

Thanks,
Chip
Last edited by lvrgsp on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Quest's top of the Marc

Post by ACooper » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Is he a west coast dog? Out of Washington state?

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Post by lvrgsp » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Yea west coast dog, Randy Berry runs him. AA dog out of California I do believe bud

orbirdhunter

Post by orbirdhunter » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:17 am

I can't tell you a ton, but I saw him run once, he was a power house with a beautiful gait that just ate up the country...I really liked him.

I have a little under 5 month old pup out of him by FC AFC Foxgloves Dream Chaser, my first FT driven dog purchase...Here are a couple pic of him on birds at 10 weeks old.

My first hand experience with this pup so far...He loves to play fetch/retrieve. Bird Crazy, has a lot of point of course. He likes to run and is very independent in the field. Doesn't like to stop. Right now its more about working on recall then it is working on letting him go, cause he will go...
In the house he is a complete couch potato, really just wants to lay on the couch with you in the house and take off once outside, almost like two completely different dogs....
He looks like he is going to be tall/leggy, already showing signs of a big smooth gait..
I am pretty happy so far...

I know that he is very well thought of out here in the northwest.....

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Post by lvrgsp » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:07 am

Great looking pup. That must be a repeat of the Marc and Chase breeding. I know the first litter was really nice.
Congrats and good luck with the little fella.

Tejas

Post by Tejas » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:52 pm

What's the pedigree on this dog?

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Post by lvrgsp » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Top Side he is out of Roberts Royal Wrangler the bottom side is doubled up Mrk's Western Whitey, I've not seen the dog just heard a ton of good hear lately on him and more importantly his pups....Personally I like the Western Whitey stuff ALOT...

P&PGunsmith

Post by P&PGunsmith » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:02 pm

I know his owner and his trainer. I have only seen him on the training field. A friend just bought a pup out of Marc and if i wasnt at my limit i would have bought one from this litter or the one from the litter in the pics above. He is quite impressive to look at and the his trainer thinks that he is one of the best he has ever seen and also said that if he was back in the midwest everyone would know of him. His owner says when at home he is a big couch potatoe as well.