Post by Skydance » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:18 am

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITZ_oWUwLrY

Don't forget to subscribe!

shags
GDF Junkie

Re: Fun Video's

Post by shags » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:11 am

Dang your hide, Skydance!

I'm pushing 70 years old and had decided that I have now have my last dog, who is coming 5. But then I watch your videos and and think...Hmmmm. Could be I hang around until I'm 88 or so, and might could have another pup to work and trial. But, but but....

You are killin' me!

Another dog and my kids might be looking for A Place for Mom!

(Regardless, thanks for posting your work, it's always entertaining and informative).

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:24 am

Using myself for an example, there comes a time when you will know it is time and it will come right after you think you don't need another but just can't pull the trigger. And all of a sudden it slaps you in the face that I really don't want to take care of another dog even though it is one of the things that hurt the worse, no more breath taking points, or unbelievable retrieves, that has made my life so filled with joy and pride.

But I realize I am a long way from being an example in most eyes.

DougB

Post by DougB » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:02 pm

I am 71, my dog is 3 going on 4. If I last long enough to bury this one, the next will be a senior dog from a rescue, and I will have a talk with one of my kids about a fund to care for the dog if I go first.

Featherfinder

Post by Featherfinder » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:21 am

DougB, I think you have hit the fix right on the head! Talk to your kids....then get another dog, regardless of our maturity!

Skydance

Post by Skydance » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:35 am

A runner up suggestion. Keep a pup on hand all the time, don't let'm get old. Two and three dogs are always better than one.